Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
NAZARETH, CAPERNAUM & JORDAN RIVER PRIVATE TOUR
Take a One Day Private Tour to Nazareth, Capernaum & Jordan River
Traverse the Holy Land sites on this tour of Nazareth, Capernaum and Jordan River. Visit various churches, the Sea of Galilee, and the baptismal site on the Jordan river outlet.
The tour begins with a pick-up from the hotel. Travel north to Nazareth for a visit to the Church of the Annunciation (where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary). Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum, Jesus' main base during his Galilean ministry, called his "own city " & the place where he lived.
Drop at Tabgha to visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fish. Then travel via Tiberias to the baptismal site on the Jordan river outlet "Yardenit". At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Drive to the Church of the Annunciation
Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum
Visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication
Visit to the baptismal site on the Jordan river outlet "Yardenit"
Back to the hotel
*Customizable to fit your interests
|Number of Participants||Rate per Person|
11 – 12 October 2016 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned, new model, private tour vehicle
- Up to 9 hours per day
- Up to 200 km per day
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Extra hours and extra Kms
- Baptism kit
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
- A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
- You can choose the language of your choice.
- You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
- Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel; Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended;
- Bathing suit, water shoes, towels and sun protection recommended;
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic;
- Certain languages will require a supplement;
- Every extra km: $1.5;
- Every additional hour: $40;
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA;
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.