Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
CAESAREA, AKKO, ROSH HANIKRA & HAIFA TOUR
Explore Caesarea, Akko, Rosh Hanikra & Haifa - The Israeli Mediterranean Coast
This trip will take you to all of the most important cities and landmarks in the northern coastal region of Israel. From the Roman Ruins, to the port of Akko, to Rosh Hanikra, and Haifa- this will be an unforgettable trip!
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins by transport drive via the coastal highway to Caesarea. Continue to Akko to see the Crusader Halls. Walk through the old city to see the Oriental Market and the port. On to Rosh Hanikra at the Lebanese border to descend by cable car to the grottos.
Continue to Haifa and Mount Carmel to enjoy a panoramic view of the Haifa port and the Bahai Gardens in which Baha'i visual symbol emphasis on worldwide religious unity thus the shrine is a blend of western and eastern styles. Then the driver will transfer you back to the point of departure.
Visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins
See the Crusader Halls at Akko
See the Oriental Market and the port of Akko
Descend by cable car to the grottos of Rosh Hanikra
Enjoy a panoramic view of the Haifa port and the Bahai Gardens
Back to the point of departure
RATES AND LANGUAGEs
|DEPARTURES EVERY SUNDAY, TUESDAY, FRIDAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Netanya||08:30 a.m.||$ 104|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 104|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 104|
|Arlozorov Train Station TLV||07:00 a.m.||$ 104|
|Jerusalem||06:00 a.m.||$ 114|
|Sunday/ Friday||English/ French/ German|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up from major hotels in Tel Aviv,Herzliya, Netanya and Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned tour van/ vehicle transportation
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratitudes
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 3 tours and and receive a 10% discount.
- Departs on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Minimum 2-3 people for pick up in Herzliya or Netanya.
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests picked up.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person).
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- We recommend covered shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, and water are always good.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours and highly professional tour guides.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.