Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
NAZARETH, CAPERNAUM & JORDAN RIVER TOUR
Traverse the Holy Land sites and join this one day tour of Nazareth, Capernaum and Jordan River. Visit popular sites, such as the Sea of Galilee, famous churches, and Yardenit.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Tour starts heading north to Nazareth for a visit to the Church of the Annunciation (where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary). Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum, Jesus' main base during his Galilean ministry, called his "own city" & the place where he lived.
Drop at Tabgha to visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fish. Via Tiberias to the baptismal site on the Jordan River outlet "Yardenit". Then the driver will transfer you back to the point of departure.
Drive to the Church of the Annunciation
Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum
Visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication
Visit to the baptismal site on the Jordan river outlet, "Yardenit"
Back to the point of departure
rates and languages
|DEPARTURES EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Netanya||08:30 a.m.||$ 89|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 89|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 89|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$ 89|
|Jerusalem||06:00 a.m.||$ 94|
|Monday||English/ German/ French|
|Wednesday/ Saturday||English/ Spanish|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up from major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Netanya and Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tour van/ vehicle transportation
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 3 tours and and receive a 10% discount.
Departs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person)
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests picked up.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- Rates are in US $.
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.