Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
PETRA TOUR 1 DAY FROM JERUSALEM
One Day Petra Tour Departing from Jerusalem
Fly to Eilat, where a Noah Tours' representative will meet you. Drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries, up to the treasury, which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving the visitors breath-taken by its size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for short city tour, return to the Arava border and to Eilat Airport. Fly to Tel Aviv and then transfer to Jerusalem.
- Pick up from your hotel in Jerusalem to Sde Dov Airport at Tel Aviv
- Roundtrip flight to Eilat from Sde Dov Airport at Tel Aviv and from Eilat Airport to Sde Dov Airport Tel Aviv
Transfer to Arava Border
Travel to Petra with a professional tour guide
Visit the tombs and colonnaded street carved into the mountain
Open Buffet lunch at a unique Restaurant
Short tour in Aqaba
Flight Back to Tel Aviv and transfer to your hotel
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
Supplement for July, August and Jewish Holidays - USD $ 60
- Transfer from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport
- Flight from Tel Aviv Sde-Dov Airport to Eilat Airport and vice versa (Roundtrip)
- Transfer from Eilat Airport to Arava Border with our professional crew
- Transfer back to Arava Border and Eilat Airport
- Professional English tour guide
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
- Border fees and border taxes(USD $65 per person)
- Visa to Jordan (USD $65 per person)
- Tips & gratitude to the driver
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- Beverages with meals
- Tour to St. Catherina for USD$ 270 per person.
OTHER TOUR LANGUAGES FOR THE PETRA TOUR:
- Other languages available: German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. For the tour in another language, a supplement of USD $200 per guide per tour is required.
- Russian (no additional fee) on Mon/Wed/Fri. Russian guide other than these days requires additional USD $200 per guide per day.
This tour departs from Sunday to Thursday from Jerusalem.
This tour is not available on Fridays and Saturdays.
A single traveler is required to pay a supplement of USD $97
Please ensure that your passport will be valid for at least 6 months at the time of your tour.
In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan, we require a scanned copy of the all clients' passports.
The visa to Jordan is USD $65 per person.
USD $65 per person must be paid for border fees, departure taxes and tips for the guide and driver.
The visa fees and border fees and taxes can be directly paid to us in advance of the tour, or at the Arava border while crossing.
In case of force majeure and extreme weather conditions that cause the Jordanian Authority to close the Petra Park during the tour, Noah tours cannot refund the tour fee.
Pickup/ starting times may vary and may have a delay depending on the number of guests picked up from the hotels.
A tour in another language with the supplemental fee for the guide is not a private tour.
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Rates are in USD $
Noah Tours may be operating this tour with other tour operators.
All tours may be operated as a private tours at an additional cost.
For additional information & for reservation, please contact us.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.