Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
PETRA TOUR 1 DAY FROM TEL AVIV
One Day Petra Tour Departing from Tel Aviv
Fly from Tel Aviv airport to Eilat. Meet our representative and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries, up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving the visitors breath-taken by its size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and to the Airport. Flight to Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport.
(It is possible to stay at hotel in Eilat for overnight - please contact us for additional information and special rates.)
Flight from Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport to Eilat
Meeting and assistance by Noah Tours' representative at Eilat Airport
Transfer to Arava Border
Travel to Petra with a professional tour guide
Visit the tombs and colonnaded street carved into the mountain
Open Buffet lunch at a unique Restaurant
Short tour in Aqaba
Flight Back to Tel Aviv
- September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Supplement for July, August and Jewish Holidays - USD $ 60 per person
- Flight from and to Tel Aviv Sde-Dov Airport/Eilat Airport (Roundtrip)
- Transfer from Eilat Airport to Arava Border with our professional crew
- Transfer back to Arava Border and Eilat Airport
- Professional English tour guide (Contact us for other languages)
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Visa Fee (USD $65 per person)
- Border fees & border taxes(USD $65 per person)
- Tips & gratitude to the driver
- Personal & health insurance
- Personal expenses
- Soft drinks.
- Tour to St. Catherina for USD$ 270 per person.
OTHER TOUR LANGUAGES FOR THE PETRA TOUR:
- Other languages available: German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. For the tour in another language, a supplement of USD $200 per guide per tour is required.
Russian (no additional fee) on Mon/Wed/Fri. Russian guide other than these days requires additional USD $200 per guide per day.
This tour departs from Sunday to Thursday from Tel Aviv Sde Dov airport.
This tour is not available on Fridays and Saturdays.
Please ensure that your passport will be valid for at least 6 months at the time of your tour.
In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan, we require a scanned copy of the all clients' passports.
The visa to Jordan is USD $65 per person.
USD $65 per person must be paid for border fees, departure taxes and tips for the guide and driver.
The visa fees and border fees and taxes can be directly paid to us in advance of the tour, or at the Arava border while crossing.
In case of force majeure and extreme weather conditions that cause the Jordanian Authority to close the Petra Park during the tour, Noah tours cannot refund the tour fee.
Pickup/ starting times may vary and may have a delay depending on the number of guests picked up from the hotels.
A tour in another language with the supplemental fee for the guide is not a private tour.
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Rates are in USD $
Noah Tours may be operating this tour with other tour operators.
All tours may be operated as a private tours at an additional cost.
For additional information & for reservation, please contact us.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.