Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
JERUSALEM BETHLEHEM 4 DAY PACKAGE
Experience The Best of Jerusalem and Bethlehem with time to relax and take in the atmosphere!
Enjoy an extraordinary weekend vacation touring the most important sites of Jerusalem and Bethlehem with free half-days to relax and take in the atmosphere of Jerusalem. Minimum 3 people.
Day 1. Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to an hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
Day 2. Jerusalem - 1/2 day sightseeing tour of Old City, Walking Tour
The tour begins with a panoramic view of Jerusalem Old City from Mt. Olives. Continue walking up to the Old City and Nt. Zion. Proceed to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Via Dolorosa , looking out the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple. Today it functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshippers. Return to hotel.
Day 3. Bethlehem- 1/2 day sightseeing tour
Short drive to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and David. Visit the Nativity Church- designed in the typical Roman-style Basilica, and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD. Then continue with the tour to The Shepherds Fields that since ancient times were identified with the shepherds who saw the Star of Nativity. Other churches can be visited upon request (Optional tour to Solomon's pool*). Transportation back to your hotel.
Day 4. Departure
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure.
|4 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS TOUR PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON|
|Bed and Breakfast||USD $665||USD $695|
|Dinner Supplement||USD $60||USD $90|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $189||USD $224|
|High Season Supplement||USD $30||
|HOTELS IN JERUSALEM|
|Tourist Class||First Class|
|Jerusalem Tower||Grand Court / Prima Park|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Private transfers: from & to Ben Gurion airport
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts (bb basis)
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 2 days sightseeing: Jerusalem Walking tour, Bethlehem with A/C vehicle
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Lunch and Dinners
- Beverages with meals
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- Dinner supplement includes 2 dinners only from the second day.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- *Extra upon request: visit to Solomon's Pool which are fed by four springs, dates back to biblical times and continues to provide a pleasant area for family picnics. The current pools date back to the time of Herod the Great. USD $50 pp. Rates are for a minimum 2 people sharing a double room.
- Supplement for single traveler (for private transfers) of USD $145.00 will be applied
- Dinner supplement includes 2 dinners starting from the second day.
- The order of the tours in this package are subject to change.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.