Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
ISRAEL 7 DAY TOUR PACKAGE
7 Days & 6 Nights
See the Best of Israel in 1 Week!
Day 1. Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
Day 2. Jerusalem - Sightseeing of the Old and New City
Drive to the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple. Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The tour continues with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. (On Saturday and holidays, Yad Vashem is closed so visit Mt. Olives or other site will be given instead). Return to hotel.
Day 3. Half Day Tour to Bethlehem
Drive to Bethlehem, which according to Christian tradition is the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth and the town is inhabited by one of the oldest Christian communities in the world. Once you arrive to the city you will meet your guide. Visit the Church of Nativity - designed in the typical Roman-style Basilica, and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD. Then continue with the tour to The Shepherds Fields that since ancient times were identified with the shepherds who saw the Star of Nativity. Transportation back to your hotel in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Via Shaar Hagai, drive to Jerusalem for a panoramic view of the city from the Mount of Olives. Drive until reaching the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple.
Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon, visit to Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Field of Shepherds. Then the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 4. Masada - Dead Sea - Ein Gedi Spa
Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location. Then through cable car, ascent & descent to Masada - the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great. Masada is located atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level). Drive along the coast of the Dead Sea reaching Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy its therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs Dead Sea mud. Enjoy the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the Dead Sea. Transportation back to your hotel.
Day 5. Nazareth - Capernaum - Jordan River
Tour Starts heading north to Nazareth for a visit to the Church of the Annunciation (where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary). Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum, Jesus' main base during his Galilean ministry, called his "own city " & the place where he lived.
Stop by Tabgha to visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fish. Via Tiberias to the baptismal site on the Jordan river outlet "Yardenit". Back to hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 6. Caesarea, Akko, Rosh Hanikra, and Haifa
Drive via the coastal highway to Caesarea to visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins. Continue to Acre to see the Crusader Halls. Walk through the old city to see the Oriental Market and the port. On to Rosh Hanikra at the Lebanese border to descend by cable car to the grottos. Continue to Haifa and Mount Carmel to enjoy a panoramic view of the Bahai Gardens and the Haifa port. This trip willl take you to all of the most important cities and landmarks in the northern coastal region of Israel.
Day 7. Departure
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure.
|7 DAYS, 6 NIGHTS TOUR PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON|
|Bed and Breakfast
||USD $949||USD $1119||USD $1259|
|Dinner Supplement||USD $125||USD $185||USD $285|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $494||USD $564||USD $740|
|Peak Season Supplement||USD $250||USD $340||USD $445|
|High Season Supplement||USD $120||USD$240||USD$350|
|HOTELS IN JERUSALEM|
|Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Jerusalem Tower / Jer. garden||Grand Court /Prima Park||Mt. Zion|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
- 2 private Transfers: from & to the airport.
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts (BB basis).
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 5 full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles.
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Beverages with meals.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Bring along a swimsuit, beach sandals and towel.
- Silver jewelry should be removed before floating in the Dead Sea.
- It is possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if required.
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This tour can start on any day of the week.
- Rates are for a minimum 2 people sharing a double room.
- Supplement for single traveler (for private transfers) of USD $145.00 will be applied
- Dinner supplement includes 5 dinners starting from the second day.
- The order of the tours in this package are subject to change.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.