Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS GALILEE & GOLAN TOUR
SEE THE BEAUTIES OF NORTHERN ISRAEL!
Day 1. Thursday Beit Shean-Tiberias-Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho*, the oldest city in the world. Through Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City. Proceed to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum , to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to a Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Day 2. Friday Upper Galilee-Golan Heights-Nazareth
Drive to the Golan Heights. Visit the former Syrian fortifications, and the Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River. Then onto Nazareth to visit the Christian Holy Sites. Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Day 3. Saturday Acre-Haifa-Tel Aviv
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city and the bay. Proceed along the coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa. End tour in Tel Aviv.
Tourist Class Hotel 3* on Sharing a Double room during Regular Season
|On BB Basis (breakfast only)||USD $550 per person|
|On HB Basis (breakfast & dinner)||USD $590 per person|
|single room supplment||USD$95|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class 3*|
|Galilee||Prima Galil / Prima Too / Kfar Giladi / Kibbutz hotel or sim.|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- 2 Nights on BB/HB basis
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 3 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Rates are per person sharing a double room
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Supplement for private transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- Minimum 4 people for tour to run
- Pick up from Jerusalem only.
- Drop off at end of tour in Tel Aviv only.
- Pick up and return at the hotel lobby.
- Please ask at the hotel receptionist for departure and arrival time.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.