Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
2 DAY JERUSALEM, MASADA AND DEAD SEA TOUR
Explore this exciting unique Two Days Tour to Jerusalem Old & New City, Masada and Dead Sea
Experience this Jerusalem tour that is the perfect introduction to the legendary city that spans Israel. One day tour of seeing how old meets new in Jerusalem's different sites. On the second day, discover Masada, one of the World's Heritage Sight and The Dead Sea.
Day 1 (Same as the Jerusalem Old & New Daily Tour):
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Via Shaar Hagai, drive to Jerusalem for a panoramic view of the city. Drive until reaching the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter, visit the Wailing/ Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Day 2 (Same as the Masada & Dead Sea Daily Tour):
Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea area. Then through cable car, ascend & descend to Masada (the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great) atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level).
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea reaching Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy its therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs, the therapeutic mud thus enjoy the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the Dead Sea. Then the driver will transfer you back to the point of departure.
- A panoramic view of Old City of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives
See Cardo and Jewish quarter
Visit the Wailing/ Western Wall
Follow Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
Visit Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Visit Yad Vashem complex (if closed, visit another site)
- Overnight stay in Jerusalem
- See Judean Desert view
Ascent and descent to Masada through cable car
Ein Gedi spa (not Ein Gedi Nature Reserve & National Park)
Rich mineral water Dead Sea floating
Back to the point of departure
RATES AND LANGUAGES
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$297|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$297|
|single supplement for 1 person||$55|
2 consecutive days with the same language
|Sunday-Monday||English / Spanish|
|Monday - Tuesday||English|
|Tuesday - Wednesday||English/German|
|Wednesday - Thursday||English|
|Thursday - Friday||English/ French|
|Friday - Saturday||English/ Spanish|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- 1st day pick-up: major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Jerusalem
- 2nd day pick-up: major hotels in Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tourist van/vehicle transportation
- Entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Two days touring
- 1 night in a Jerusalem Hotel based on sharing a twin/double bed room
- Half-board Basis (Dinner & Breakfast)
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunch and beverages
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Supplement for private transfers
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Departs every day, seven days a week.
- Departing from all major hotels in Herzliya, Tel Aviv & Jerusalem on the first day. Only from Jerusalem on the second day.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person)
- Pick-up times may vary depending on number of guests picked up.
- Different tour combinations are possible.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- We recommend covered shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Bring your own bathing suit, towel/bathrobe, slipper/water shoes and sun protection.
- If you want, you can rent a towel, bathrobe & locker and pay at the site.
- We also recommend sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, and water.
- Advisable to remove silver jewelry before floating in the Dead Sea.
- For Single traveler: Single Room Supplement of USD $55 per person in case a person stays alone in a room.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis are subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- If you are interested in touring these 2 destinations in German: you can also combine the daily tour "Masada, Dead Sea" on Tuesday with "Jerusalem- old and new" daily tour on Wednesday (not including accommodations. Rates as per separate daily tours).
- In addition, you can combine different languages for separate days.
- Please note the days and languages for Jerusalem Old and New Daily Tour and Masada, Dead Sea & Ein Gedi Spa Tour.
- Check-in / check-out policy at hotels in Israel is as follows: Check-in by 3:00 PM (not earlier) or 2 hours after sunset on Saturdays or holidays. Checkout time by 11:00 AM (but not later than). Early check-in policy at hotels is as follows: additional charge of 50% of nightly rate. Additional charge may also occur for late checkout.
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours with highly professional tour guides.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.