Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
MASADA, DEAD SEA & EIN GEDI SPA TOUR
Experience Masada and Relax at Ein Gedi Sea of Spa at the Dead Sea
Join this tour and explore these marvelous unique sites. Visit Masada, the fortress of King Herod and the last stronghold of the Zealots. Experience the opportunity of a lifetime when you visit the Ein Gedi Spa and the famous Dead Sea.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location. Then through cable car, ascend & descend to Masada (the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great) atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level).
Drive along the coast of the Dead Sea reaching Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy its therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs, the therapeutic mud, thus enjoy the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the Dead Sea. Then the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
See Judean Desert view
Ascend and descend Masada through cable car
Ein Gedi Sea of Spa (not Ein Gedi Nature Reserve & National Park)
Rich mineral water Dead Sea floating
Back to the hotel
rates and languages
|DEPARTS EVERY DAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Netanya (If only 1 person)||06:30 a.m.||$ 134|
|Netanya (For 2-3 people)||06:30 a.m.||$ 114|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 114|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 114|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$ 114|
|Jerusalem||08:30 a.m.||$ 105|
|Tuesday / Thursday/ Saturday||English / Russian|
11 – 12 October 2016 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- Pick-up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Netanya as listed in the order form
- Minimum 2 people for pick up in Netanya
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tour van/ vehicle transportation
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Food (breakfast, snacks,lunch & dinner) and beverages
- Towel, bathrobe, slipper & locker
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children under the age of 5 receive a 20% discount
- Children Ages 5 to 12 receive a 10% discount on the tour
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 2 tours and receive a 5% discount on the second tour
- Book 3 tours and and receive a 7% discount on the second and third tour
- Departs every day, seven days a week.
- Departing from all major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Netanya & Jerusalem as listed in the order form.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Minimum 2 people for pick-up in Netanya. Possible for 1 person only at $ 134 rate.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person)
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests picked up.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tour goes to Ein Gedi Sea of Spa (includes Dead sea beach) and not Ein Gedi Nature Reserve (David falls) & National Park.
- Tour is in English and other language listed.
- Bring your own bathing suit, towel/bathrobe, slipper/water shoes and sun protection.
- If you want, you can rent a towel, bathrobe & locker and pay at the site.
- Estimated return time to Jerusalem: 6:00 PM more or less.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv/ Netanya/ Herzliya: from 7:00 PM - 8:00PM more or less.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.