Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
SAINT CATHERINE 2 DAYS TOUR FROM EILAT
Discover this mystical monastery of Saint Catherine and the legendary Mount Sinai with an experienced tour guide
Day 1: Eilat - Taba - Mt Sinai - St. Catherine
Pickup from your hotel in Egypt
Tranfer to Taba border
Transfer through Sinai Desert to Mt Sinai
Ascend Mt Sinai for sunset
Transfer to St Catherine for dinner and overnight
Day 2: St. Catherine - Taba - Eilat
- Breakfast at your hotel
Visit St Catherine monastery
Lunch at Morgan Land hotel
Transfer to Taba border
Transfer back to your hotel in Eilat
Rates per person
|1 person||US $455|
|2 people||US $310|
HIGH SEASON IN EGYPT:
- July 1 - 31, 2017
- October 1 - 31, 2017
- December 22, 2017 - January 5, 2018 : Christmas/New Years Eve
- March 25 - 28, 2017 : Easter
- Escorted round trip transfer from Eilat to St. Catherine with our assistance
- Tour to visit St. Catherine Monastery
- Climbing Sinai Mountain with expert Bedouin guide
- 1 night at Morgan Land Hotel on HB basis (dinner included).
- Professional licensed English speaking guide on tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Border fees and taxes are not included (USD $ 32 at the Israeli side, USD $ 15 Taba toll road tax)
- Individual entry visa to Egypt: approx. USD $25.00 per person
- This can be obtained at the border upon arrival
- Departure tax at Israeli side of Taba border: approx. USD $31.00 per person
- Departure tax at Egyptian side of Taba border: approx. USD $14.00 per person
- Tips to guide, driver, etc
- Entrance to the museum in the monastery (about $6 per person)
- Medical and baggage insurance
- Supplement for additional private transfers
- Lunch en route
- Any personal expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
This Tour departs daily from Eilat.
Pick-up time starting: 6:30 am from all hotels in Eilat
Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
Climbing mountain takes approx. 6 Hrs. total (up and down)
Please bring water, a hat, comfortable shoes, and sunscreen.
Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of the tour
Estimated return time: late in the afternoon.
In order to pre-issue visas to Egypt we require a scanned copy of all travelers' passports.
The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room)
Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour.
For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
Rates are in USD $.
The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.