Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
PRIVATE JERUSALEM, MASADA AND DEAD SEA 2 DAYS TOUR
Explore this exciting unique Two Days Tour to Jerusalem Old & New City, Masada and Dead Sea.
Experience this fascinating sightseeing tour of Jerusalem that provides the perfect introduction to the legendary city that spans the history of Israel. On the second day, discover Masada, defined as having outstanding universal value as a World Heritage site, and The Dead Sea.
Day 1. Jerusalem
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Reach the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter, visit the Wailing/ Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and Church of the Holy Sepulchure.
The tour continues with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial to the Holocaust. (On Saturday and holidays, Yad Vashem is closed, as a substitute, other site will be given instead). Spend an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 2. Masada - Dead Sea
The tour begins by driving south and seeing the Judean Desert view. Ascend & descend Masada (the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great) atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level).
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea reaching Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy the therapeutic qualities of its mineral-rich hot springs and mud. Then enjoy the unique experience of floating on the mineral-rich water of the Dead Sea. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- A panoramic view of Old City of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives
- See Cardo and Jewish quarter
- Visit the Wailing/ Western Wall
- Follow Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
- Visit Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Vashem complex (if closed, visit another site)
- Overnight stay in Jerusalem
- See Judean Desert view
- Ascent and descent to Masada through cable car
- Ein Gedi spa
- Mineral-rich water Dead Sea floating
- Drive back to your hotel
|Pick-up place||1-3 people||4-6 people||7-10 people|
|Jerusalem||USD $1,018.00||USD $1,116.00||USD $1,276.00|
|Tel Aviv||USD $1,078.00||USD $1,176.00||USD $1,336.00|
|Herzilya||USD $1,158.00||USD $1,216.00||USD $1,376.00|
|Natanya||USD $1,198.00||USD $1,296.00||USD $1,456.00|
|Haifa||USD $1,358.00||USD $1,416.00||USD $1,576.00
|Rate for Tourist Class Hotel on BB basis for regular season|
|2 People Sharing a Double room on BB basis||USD $140 total|
|Single room on BB basis||USD $120 total|
11 – 12 October 2016 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Vehicle transportation: recent model private tour van with air conditioning
- Up to 9 hours per day
- Up to 200 km per day
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Extra hours and extra Kms
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
- A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
- You can choose the language of your choice.
- You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
- Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel in Jerusalem;
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended;
- Bathing suit, water shoes, towels and sun protection recommended;
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic;
- Hotel rates depend on the hotel class; Certain languages will require a supplement;
- Every extra km- $1.5;
- Every additional hour- $40;
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA;
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for the tours.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.