Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
BETHLEHEM & JERICHO TOUR
Book our Daily Tour of Bethlehem & Jericho!
Join this wonderful daily tour in Bethlehem and Jericho. Our driver and guide will escort you through this amazing excursion of popular archaeological and religious sites in Bethlehem and Jericho.
A driver will come to pick you up and bring you in Bethlehem to meet your guide. You will visit the Church of Nativity, which marks the traditional place of Christ's birth.
Then continue with the tour to The Shepherds Fields, the fertile fields identified since ancient times with the shepherds who saw the Star of Nativity. It is possible to visit other churches upon your request.
After Bethlehem, the driver will escort you until Jericho through the Judean desert. You will see the Sycamore Tree believed to be of which Zaccheus (the tax collector) climbed in order to see Jesus walking by.
Also, enjoy a wonderful overview of the Mount of Temptation (believed to be the place where a devil Satan tried to tempt Jesus to submit to him in exchange of granting Jesus the desires of the world). Jericho is the most ancient city in the world, in this archeological site where found more than 20 different ancients city levels.
Extra upon request:
- Visit to Solomon's Pool which fed by four springs, dates back to biblical times and continues to provide a pleasant area for family picnics.
- The current pools date back to the time of Herod the Great.
- Cable Car up to Mt. Temptation
- S. Giorgio, Koziba Monastery
Church of Nativity
The Shepherds Fields (it is possible to visit other churches)
- Sycamore Tree
Rates and languages
|PRIVATE DAILY TOURS|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
- September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick up from all the major hotels in Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned tour van/vehicle transportation
- Includes one day tour
- All mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to guide, driver, etc.
- Food (lunch/snacks) & beverages
- Entrance fee to sites
- Round-trip cable car ride to Mt. Temptation
- Extra hours of guiding and driving
- All not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Departs every day (pls check for availability).
- Departing from all major hotels in Jerusalem.
- The tour rate applies to minimum of 3 people.
- For only 2 people, a rate of USD $299 per person will be required.
- Passports compulsory.
- Pick-up times may vary depending on number of guests picked up.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Tour lenght: Aprox. 8 hours.
- We recommend covered shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Palestinian Guide meets you for the tour only at the border post.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- We also suggest bringing sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis are subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours with highly professional tour guides.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.