Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
CHRISTMAS EVE TOUR TO JERUSALEM & BETHLEHEM
Join our Christmas Eve tour on the 24th of December, 2016
Jerusalem Christmas has a unique atmosphere which is very different from Christmas in the Western world. There are no Christmas markets, no Santa Claus or caroling on the streets. The celebrations are mostly taking place on the Christian Quarter, with the Church of the Holy Sepulchre hosting a midnight mass. Christmas in Jerusalem is also an opportunity to visit some of the holiest sites of Christianity, the Via Dolorosa and Bethlehem.
The driver will pick you up from hotel. Drive to Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking view of the illuminated Old and New Cities. Then drive around the city walls and gates, entering the Old City via Jaffa Gate. From there, we will walk the Via Dolorosa, retracing the steps of Jesus to the place of His Cruxcification including a short visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After the visit, we drive to Bethlehem; where we will have a short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee and shopping. Afterwards, we will proceed for a view of Manger's square and the Shepherd's Field.
Then we enjoy a festive Christmas dinner at a local restaurant, specially decorated for the Holidays. Later, we will watch the Midnight Mass broadcasted live on screens at Manger's square (subject to Palestinian Authority's approval). After the Mass, we return to the meeting point, meet our representative and return to Jerusalem, Herzliya and Tel-Aviv hotels.
The tour departs on the 24th of December.
- Festive dinner in Betlehem
- Pick up from all the major hotels
- Return trip at 1:00 AM
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tour van/ vehicle transportation
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratitudes
- Food and beverages
- Private return trip prior or after 1:00 AM
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 3 tours and receive a 7% discount.
- For the Midnight Mass inside the Basilic extra tickets are needed. The tickets can be ordered by the client at the Christian Information Centre through the following link - http://www.cicts.org/default.asp?id=344. The return can be done through private transfer with additional costs.
- Included in the tour price is the trip from Jerusalem to Bethlehem. The return trip at aprox. 1:00 AM is also included . Kindly note, that the Mass at the Basilic ends at aprox. 3:00 AM. The return at 3:00 AM can be done through private transfer with additional costs.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Palestinian Guide meets you for the tour only at the border post.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- One day tour to the Old & New City of Jerusalem.
- Departs on the 24 of December, 2016.
- Tour requires warm/ modest clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Valid passports are required for the tour.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for the tours.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.