Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
JERUSALEM & BETHLEHEM TOUR
A Spiritual Journey to Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Experience a wonderful daily tour in Jerusalem and Bethlehem. The driver and guide will escort you through this amazing excursion of popular and holy sites which you will always remember.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Via Shaar Hagai, drive to Jerusalem for a panoramic view of the city from the Mount of Olives. Drive until reaching the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple.
Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon, visit to Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Field of Shepherds. Then the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Mount of Olives
Old City and Cardo
Wailing / Western Wall
Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity
Field of Shepherds
Back to hotel
RATES AND LANGUAGES
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 116|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 116|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$ 116|
|Jerusalem||08:30 a.m.||$ 104|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up from major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tour van/vehicle
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratitude
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 3 tours and receive a 10% discount.
- Departs every day, seven days a week.
- Departing from all major hotels in Herzliya, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person)
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests to be pick up.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Passports are required for the trip to Bethlehem.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Vehicle change may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis are subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours with highly professional tour guides.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.