Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
CITY OF DAVID WALKING TOUR
Experience City of David Walking Tour!
Traveling through some of the most interesting and exciting parts of the Old City of Jerusalem, the place where it all began. The city of David site offers an exciting, experiential and educating visit, for all ages.
In the heart of Jerusalem, which was founded as the unified kingdoms capital by king David awaits a state of the art 3D exhibit, a unique street light lit walk through Hezekiah's aqueduct (a massive underground watering system dug approximately 3800 years ago), stunning observation posts and remarkable founding from biblical times.
You will be picked up from the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem. Explore the City of David with the most professional tour guides. Visit the excavations of the old City of David and its sophisticated water system. Then you will be taken back to the point of departure.
Explore the City of David
Visit the excavations of the Old City of David
Sophisticated water system
Back to the hotel
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off service to and from David Citadel Hotel
- Professional tour guide in your language
- Entrance fees to City of David
- Tips and gratitudes
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is a walking tour.
- Modest dress and comfortable shoes are required.
- Minimum of 2 travelers per booking is required.
- Estimated duration: 7 Hours.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for the tours.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.