Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
OLD JERUSALEM HALF-DAY TOUR
Join our Old Jerusalem Half-Day Trip
Get invigorated by Jerusalem and combine ancient history with spiritual sanctity. Join this half-day tour to the Old City of Jerusalem, seeing the heart of the city, and its best-known sites.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. This tour will give you the opportunity to experience the wonders of Jerusalem, the major site of pilgrimage. First, drive to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Continue walking up to the Old City and Mt. Zion. Then proceed to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter.
Visit the Via Dolorosa, looking out to the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of His crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then visit the Wailing Wall (Western Wall), the holiest of Jewish sites, which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshippers. Drop-off at Yaffa/ Jaffa Gate by the Old City (no transportation back to the hotel).
A panoramic view of Old City of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives
See Cardo and Jewish quarter
Visit the Wailing/ Western Wall
Follow Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
See the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Drop-off at Jaffa Gate Old City
No transportation back to the hotel
RATES AND LANGUAGES
|DEPARTS ON SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate per person|
|Netanya (If only 1 person)||06:30 a.m.||$ 77|
|Netanya (For 2-3 people)||06:30 a.m.||$ 57|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 57|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 57|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$ 57|
|Jerusalem||08:30 a.m.||$ 48|
|Sunday/ Tuesday||English/ Spanish|
|Monday/ Thursday||English/ French|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up from major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Netanya and Jerusalem
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned private tour van/ vehicle
- All entrance fees when applicable
- Includes half-day tour
- Tour ends at the Jaffa Gate old city
- All mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS
- Book 3 tours and and receive a 10% discount.
- Departs every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- Departing from all major hotels in Tel Aviv, Netanya, Herzliya and Jerusalem.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- For pick up from Arlozorov station we require an Israeli cell number
- Pick up at Netanya needs a minimum of two-three (2-3) people. Possible for 1 pax at $ 77 rate.
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests picked up.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Estimated return time: 13.30 drops off outside the Jaffa Gate Old City.
- There is no transportation back to the hotel.
- If you would like transportation back to your hotel, we suggest you to take the full day Jerusalem Tour.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.