Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
JERUSALEM OLD AND NEW DAY TOUR
Join our Daily Tour to the Old & New City of Jerusalem. Departing from all Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Major Hotels
Experience this sightseeing tour of Jerusalem that provides the perfect introduction to the legendary city that spans Israel. On this one day tour, you will see how old meets new when you visit Jerusalem's different sites.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Jerusalem via Shaar Hagai. Enter the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple.
Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The tour continues with a visit to Yad Vashem*, Israel's memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. At the end of the tour, you return to your hotel.
*(On Saturday and holidays, Yad Vashem is closed so a visit to Mt. Olives or other sites will be given instead).
A panoramic view of Old City of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives
See Cardo and Jewish quarter
Visit the Wailing/ Western Wall
Follow Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
See the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Visit the ameliorated Yad Vashem complex (if closed, visit another site)
Transportation back to the hotel.
RATES AND LANGUAGES
|DEPARTURES EVERY DAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Netanya (If only 1 person )||06:30 a.m.||$ 109|
|Netanya (For 2-3 people)||06:30 a.m.||$ 89|
|Herzliya||07:00 a.m.||$ 89|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$ 89|
|Tel Aviv (Arlozorov Train Station)||07:00 a.m.||$ 89|
|Jerusalem||08:30 a.m.||$ 71|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick-up from major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Netanya and Jerusalem
- Minimum 2 people for pick up in Netanya
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned private tour van/ vehicle transportation
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one-day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children Ages under 12 will receive a 10% discount on the tour.
BOOKING SEVERAL TOURS WITH NOAH TOURS:
- Book 3 tours and receive a 10% discount.
- Departing from all major hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Netanya & Jerusalem.
- Pick-up location for TLV Arlozorov Train Station is at the Dan information booth, located near the taxi station.
- Minimum 2-3 people for pick up in Netanya. Possible for 1 pax at $ 109 rate.
- Drop-off at the Ben Gurion airport available for a supplement of USD $ 60 per transfer of 1-2 people (USD $ 30 if 2 people, USD $ 60 for 1 person)
- Pick-up times may vary and may have a delay depending on number of guests picked up.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- Estimated return time to Jerusalem: 5:00 PM more or less.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv/ Netanya/ Herzliya: 6:00 PM -7:00PM more or less.
- Rates are in USD $.
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.