Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
FULL PRIVATE DAY TOUR OF SAMARIA
A unique opportunity to visit Samaria on a Private Day Tour
Experience the special Biblical sites in the West Bank that most tours do not include! Visit sites in Samaria such as: Mt. Grizim, Jacob's Well, Joseph's Tomb, Tel Balata and Shechem.
Visit the Biblical sites in Samaria including: Mt. Grizim, Jacob's Well, Joseph's Tomb, Tel Balata and Shechem with an expert, Bible-believing tour guide who will take excellent care of you.
|Number of Participants||Rate per Person|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Transport (for up to 6 passengers)
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Tour of the following sites:
- Mt. Grizim
- Jacob's Well
- Joseph's Tomb
- Tel Balata
- The cost covers guiding + transportation
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees (where required)
- Personal expenses
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
- A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
- You can choose the language of your choice.
- You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
- Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel in Jerusalem;
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended;
- Bathing suit, water shoes, towels and sun protection recommended;
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic;
- Certain languages will require a supplement.; Up to 200 km OR 9 hours a day;
- Every extra km- $1.5;
- Every additional hour- $40;
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA;
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.