Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
DAY TOUR TO NABLUS
Join us on this fascinating daily tour to the city of Nablus!
Nablus is a remarkable site with markets, mosques, turkish bath, and soap factories. Enjoy this trip and its interesting sites! (Tour for a minimum of 4 people)
Meet with your guide to visit the city of Nablus. Visit the Great Mosque, "Al Kabir" on the eastern edge of the old city of Nablus. Visit Tel Balata, Jacoubs (the ruins of the Roman city), Mount Gerizim, the old market Kazbah, and mosques that were once churches.
The Old City of Nablus
Old market of Kazbah (in Nablus)
The great Mosque of Al Kabir
|PRIVATE DAILY TOURS|
Departure from major
|Tel Aviv||$204 per person (minimum of 4 people)|
|Jerusalem||$179 per person (minimum of 4 people)|
|Herzliya||$214 per person (minimum of 4 people)|
September 29-30, 2017 (Fri-Sat) - Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Professional tour guide
- Tour as scheduled
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Food (lunch/snack)
- Bring along your passport
- The tour rate is for a minimum of 4 people
- Israelis will be subject to VAT.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- Check-in / check-out policy at hotels in Israel is as follows: Check in not earlier than 3:00 PM or 2 hours after sunset on Saturdays or holidays. Check out time is not later than 11:00 AM. Early check-in policy at hotels is as follows: additional charge of 50% of nightly rate.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.