ORGANIZE A TOUR
PLAN YOUR NEXT GROUP OR PRIVATE TOUR TO ISRAEL WITH NOAH TOURS' HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL GUIDES
Organizing a comprehensive and successful group tour requires in-depth preplanning, knowledge and experience. All of this you will receive from our professional team and our leading guides to make sure your Israel group tour will be an exciting and unforgettable one. We much welcome you to contact us so we can offer you first class service for organizing tours and reserving hotels. We are happy to answer any questions.
HOW TO START?
Preparing Your Next Group Tour? Read Our Helpful suggestions on planning your Holy Land tour.
It is good to begin planning your tour one year in advance. Arrangements can be made for more than one year in advance depending upon availability.
- Choose your approximate travel dates.
- Season can affect your tour price.
- Generally the seasons are as follows:
- Low Season: 20th November - February 28
- Regular Season: March-May and September -November
- High Season: July - August (Also the hottest season)
- Peak Season: Jewish Holidays, Christmas and New Year periods
- A minimum of 15-20 tour members is needed for a group. However, we can price tours for groups of any size. A small group can greatly affect your touring price.
- Decide on a realistic minimum and maximum number of participants you anticipate for your tour. The tour price is based upon the number of estimated tour members.
- There is a possibility for a small group to join another group to be cost effective.
- Several carriers are considered for your tour. The airline used for your tour depends on what kind of flight plan is important for you (e.g. nonstop from the US). Airlines are also considered if you are planning to visit more than one country.
- Deposits of USD$50-USD$150 per seat is required by airlines to guarantee rates and seats needed for each tour group. The deposit is fully refundable after the travel takes place and specific rates are given by the airlines to reduce the number of seats reserved or to cancel reservations without penalty of deposit.
- Your tour price will vary according to the type of accommodations you choose for your tour.
- Hotel star system does not exist in Israel. Top hotel rating begins with Superior Deluxe (5*) category, then to Superior (simple 5*), then to first class (4*) and finally to Tourist class (3*).
- Location of the hotel will make the price vary. Hotels that are located close to the Old City with special views are most costly. The same is true for Tiberias and Tel Aviv hotels.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ITINERARY
- Sample itineraries are provided here for your consideration.
- Sites in Israel are limitless and it is impossible to see them all in 7 or 8 days of touring. You must decide on what sites you feel are most important for your group.
- Consider how many days you would like for your complete tour package (allow 2 or 3 days for travel), how many touring days and if you would like to offer some free days to your participants.
- Consider additions you would like to add, such as lunch, a farewell dinner or a night show/night tour in Jerusalem/ or any special interest features you may feel could be of importance.
Click here to submit a quote request for a group.