Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
11 DAYS ISRAEL AND JORDAN TOUR
The Best of Israel and Jordan 11 Days Tour, departing every Sunday.
Day 1 Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 Monday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end the morning at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon your group will drive to Mt. Zion, where you will visit King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. End the day with an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 Tuesday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Jordan Valley - Beith Shean - Nazareth
Check out of your hotel and say goodbye to Jerusalem. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Continue to Beit Shean, a national park containing the ruins of a Roman city. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 6 Friday Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Saturday. Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv
After breakfast drive towards the Mediterranean coast to visit the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. From Mt Carmel you can admire the panorama of your next stop: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden: the Shrine of Bahais. Then drive along ancient water aqueduct and visit the beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Drive to Tel Aviv for a short walking tour of the Old Jaffa (time permitting) and overnight.
Day 8. Sunday Tel Aviv - Sh. Hussein Bridge or (Allenby Bridge) Jerash - Amman.
Drive from Tel Aviv to the border. After border crossing procedures to enter Jordan. Drive to Jerash - City of the Decapolis, located about 45Kms north of Amman in the fertile heights of Gilead. Visit Roman city with colonnaded streets, the ancient heater, the baths and the hill top temple, the triumphal arch etc. Then drive to Amman for a City tour of the Jordanian Capital. Overnight in Amman
Day 9. Monday Amman - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Shobak Petra
After breakfast drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy land & ruins of historical sites. Continue about 10Km, to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordasn Valley, Jericho, Dead Sea etc. visit the remains of the Byzantine church with a mosaic floor, proceed via the crusaders castle - Shobak, to Wadi Mussa, the modern village of Petra for overnight.
Day 10. Tuesday Petra - Amman
After breakfast, leave the hotel and ride on a horseback to the "Siq" (Canyon). From there on foot to Petra known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd Century BC to 2nd Century AD. Visit the most Interesting carved monuments such as the Treasure (El Khazneh - a thomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar etc. From this point you can view the whole of the rock city. After the visit leave Petra and drive back to Amman.
Day 11. Wednesday Amman - Allenby Bridge - Departure
After breakfast, leave the hotel and drive to Allenby Bridge. Cross the Jordan River and transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1885||USD $2162||USD $2535||USD $3200|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $517||USD $709||USD $951||USD $1292|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $149||USD $248||USD $394||USD $465|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $93||USD $103||USD $125||USD $245|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $38||USD $38||USD $45||USD $79|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $56||USD $56||USD $90||USD $145|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||SeaNet||Grand Beach or sim.||Crowne Plaza/ Dan Panorama||Sheraton/ Carlton|
|Tiberias||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Grand Court/ Leonardo||Crowne Plaza / Dan Panorama||David Citadel / Mamilla|
|Liwan||Bristol / Grand Palace||Regency Palace||Le Meridien|
|Petra Palace / Candels||Kings Way / Petra Panorama||Bet Zamman||Movenpick Resort Petra|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that does not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
- 9 full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles.
- All transfers according to the itinerary.
- 10 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts.
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- Border fees and taxes are not included
- Individual entry visa to Jordan: approx. USD $65.00 per person.
- Departure tax at Israeli side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $32.00 per person
- Departure tax at Jordanian side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $15.00 per person
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance.
- Tips for guide/driver & the horseman in Petra.
- Beverages with meals.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour departs every Sunday with transfer to the hotel from the airport (the tour can start on Thursday with a reversed itinerary - start with Jordan part and with arrival Tel Aviv or Amman airport).
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- It is possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Dinner supplement is including 7 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Rates are in USD $.
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of the tour.
- In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan, Noah Tours requires a scanned copy of all travelers' passports
- Noah Tours Ltd. reserves the right to change the sequence of the tour or alter dates and hours of departures due to logistic requirement.
- Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.