Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
14 DAYS,13 NIGHTS THE BEST OF ISRAEL AND ALL THE COLORS OF JORDAN TOUR 2017-2018
Experience The Best of Israel and All the Colors of Jordan, 14 Days & 13 Nights.
Day 1 Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 Monday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end the morning at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon your group will drive to Mt. Zion, where you will visit King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. End the day with an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 Tuesday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Jordan Valley - Beith Shean - Nazareth
Check out of your hotel and say goodbye to Jerusalem. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Continue to Beit Shean, a national park containing the ruins of a Roman city. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 6 Friday Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Saturday. Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv
After breakfast drive towards the Mediterranean coast to visit the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. From Mt Carmel you can admire the panorama of your next stop: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden: the Shrine of Bahais. Then drive along ancient water aqueduct and visit the beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Drive to Tel Aviv for a short walking tour of the Old Jaffa (time permitting) and overnight.
Day 8. Sunday. Tel Aviv - Sheikh Hussein - Amman
Transfer from Tel Aviv to Amman via Sheikh Hussien. Arrive at your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 9. Monday. Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
After breakfast, transfer for the visit of Madaba, famous for the unique mosaic map of the Holy Land, which can be found in Saint George’s church floor. Then the visit of Mont Nebo, the place where Moses looked over the Holy Land and the Dead Sea. That is the place where Moses was seen for the last time, therefore we consider this place as burial place for Moses. You can visit here the memorial church of Moses. If the sky is clear the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, and Jericho will meet your eye at the other side of the Dead Sea. Transfer to Kerak the magnificent crusader's fortress. Continuation to Petra. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10. Tuesday. Petra Visit
After breakfast, get ready to visit the ancient city of PETRA, The capital of the Nabateans. Here you will walk through the SIQ, which is a narrow passage with nearly 1 kilometer length , then see the treasury (AL-Khazneh) which is carved in the red-rose rocks, then visit the other parts of the city , the roman theatre, the temples and cemeteries of the Nabateans, Byzantines, and Romans, The Palace , and The Temple of Flying Lions, the altar and the monastery on the high cliffs of the city. As well you can have the opportunity to visit the Archaeological and Nabatean’s museums of Petra. Drive north to the Dead sea, the lowest point on earth where you will relax and float in the warm water. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11. Wednesday. Wadi Rum (2 Hours 4x4) – Aqaba
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi rum for a 2hr jeep tour to experience a journey to another world, a silent and timeless place where you will be dwarfed to insignificance. 'Vast, echoing and Godlike', that's how Lawrence of Arabia described the uniquely shaped massive mountains rise out of the rose-red desert sand. Then drive to Aqaba, the port of Jordan to the Red Sea for free.
Day 12. Thursday. Aqaba- Dead Sea (Amman Beach 2) – Amman
After breakfast, drive to the Dead Sea for free day at your disposal dedicated for relaxing and spa. Drive to Amman for and overnight.
Day 13. Friday. Amman – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman
After breakfast, transfer for the visit of Jerash, the Pompei of the East. Jerash has been covered by sand for centuries, the main reason why it is still so well-preserved. You will enter Jerash through the monumental South Gate and find yourself wandering around in a Roman city. You will walk in the Oval Plaza surrounded by colonnades, visit the Roman theatre and Byzantine churches with mosaic-covered floors. Enjoy a stroll along Jerash' main road the Cardo and pass by the Nymphaeum. You may experience the marvellous acoustics of the theatre, the stage of the Jerash music festival which takes place every year. And see for yourself how the Romans built the earthquake-proof columns of the colonnaded streets. After the visit transfer for the visit of Ajloun an Islamic military castle was used by the Islamic armies of Saladin to protect the region against the crusaders. End of the afternoon transfer back to Amman. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14. Saturday. Amman - Amman Airport
After breakfast, meet our representatives, transfer to the Airport for the departure.
Optional: Land Transfer or Flight back to Tel Aviv Airport (at additional cost)
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $2342||USD $2642||USD $3009||USD $3826|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $740||USD $910||USD $1220||USD $1842|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $320||USD $440||USD $540||USD $320|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $144||USD $164||USD $225||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $33||USD $35||USD $45||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $40||USD $40||USD $47||-|
|HOTELS IN ISRAEL|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Metropolitan / Mercure||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Carlton / Sheraton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Towers||Leonardo / Grand Court||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Mamilla / David Citadel|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel|
HOTELS IN JORDAN
|City||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Amman||Arena||Bristol||Regency Palace||Le Meridien|
|Petra||Candles / Petra Palace||Panorama / Kings Way||Marriot||Movenpick|
|Aqaba||Mina||Marina Plaza||Raddisson Blu||Movenpick|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep – 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that does not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfers: To hotel in Tel Aviv upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, To Sheikh Hussein border on day 8, To Amman from Sheikh Hussein border on day 8, To Amman airport upon departure
- 13 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts (BB basis)
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 11 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Border fees and taxes are not included
- Individual entry visa to Jordan: approx. USD $65.00 per person.
- Departure tax at Israeli side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $32.00 per person
- Departure tax at Jordanian side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $15.00 per person
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff, etc.
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section
Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%.
Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents’ room –reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs every Sunday with transfer to the hotel from the airport.
- This Tour ends in Amman.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Dinner supplement is including 11 dinners starting only from the second day (5 dinners in Israel and 6 in Jordan).
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- Land transfer back to Israel extra USD$250 applying until 1-3 person.
- Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan, please send us a scanned copy of all travelers' passports
- Noah Tours Ltd. reserves the right to change the sequence of the tour or alter dates and hours of departures due to logistic requirement.
- Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.