Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
9 DAYS ISRAEL & PETRA TOUR
Experience Israel and Petra Tour, Where Two Cultures Meet.
Day 1 Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 Monday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end the morning at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon your group will drive to Mt. Zion, where you will visit King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. End the day with an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 Tuesday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Jordan Valley - Beith Shean - Nazareth
Check out of your hotel and say goodbye to Jerusalem. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Continue to Beit Shean, a national park containing the ruins of a Roman city. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 6 Friday Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Saturday. Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv - Eilat
After breakfast drive towards the Mediterranean coast to visit the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. From Mt Carmel you can admire the panorama of your next stop: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden: the Shrine of Bahais. Then drive along ancient water aqueduct and visit the beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Drive to Tel Aviv for a short walking tour of the Old Jaffa (time permitting) and transfer to the airport for a short flight to Eilat.
Day 8. Sunday Petra-Wadi Rum-Eilat
After breakfast leave Eilat-Israel, cross the Arava border and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries. Up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by its size, color and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Mussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and back to Eilat for overnight.
Day 9. Monday Departure
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure flight to Tel Aviv.
- If needed it's possible to take the last evening flight to Tel Aviv upon return from the tour
- Additional overnight in Eilat or Tel Aviv are available at a special rate.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1640||USD $1835||USD $2059||USD $2658|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $493||USD $555||USD $798||USD $1350|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $114||USD $174||USD $298||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $100||USD $100||USD $125||USD $267|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $25||USD $37||USD $50||USD $80|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $47||USD $62||USD $90||USD $150|
|Hotel Class||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||SeaNet||Mercure / Metropolitan||Dan Panorama / Crowne Plaza||Carlton / Sheraton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Grand Court / Leonardo||Dan Panorama
/ Crowne Plaza
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel|
|Eilat||Adi||Prima Music||Dan Panorama||Dan Eilat / Herrods|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfers from & to the airport
- 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 7 days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Round trip flight to Eilat and back to Tel Aviv
- Transfer from Hotel in Eilat to Arava border
- Not including transfers in Eilat to & from the airport.
- Tips to guide, driver, etc.
- Does not include border taxes & fees (USD$ 65 per person)
- Visa costs (USD$ 65 per person)
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Beverages with meals.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- However, there is no extra charge if you would like us to drop you of at the airport when you return from Petra.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
OPTIONAL EILAT TRANSFER:
USD $35 – transfer for 1-3 people from the airport in Eilat to the hotel.
Day tour to St. Catherine & Mt. Sinai: USD $270 the rate per person (on day 9, this requires an additional overnight and make this tour a 10 day tour).
- The tour departs every Sunday with transfer to the hotel from the airport.
Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room)
Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day and not including the last 2 nights.
For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
Rates are in USD $
A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months
In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan, please send us a scanned copy of your passport.
USD$ 65 will be collected when crossing to Jordan to cover for border fees and taxes and tips for the guide and driver for the Petra tour.
The cost for a visa to Jordan is USD$ 65 per person.
The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.