Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
3 DAY PETRA TOUR FROM TEL AVIV
Join our Petra Tour Package from Tel Aviv 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Tour to Petra from Eilat
- 2 Domestic flights :1 from Tel aviv and return flight from Eilat
- 2 Overnights in Eilat hotel
- Pick from your hotel in Eilat and return to the hotel at the end of the tour to Petra
- Optional extension overnights in Eilat and tour to St. Catherina
- Entrance fees according to the itinerary.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $606||USD $699||USD $749||-|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $119||USD $179||USD $199||-|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $60||USD $90||USD $110||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||-||-||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $50||USD $70||USD $90||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Eilat||Vista Hotel or sim||Caesar Hotel or sim||Isrotel Agamim or sim.||Isrotel Royale Beach or sim.|
Departure with regional flight from Ben Gurion Airport or Sde-Dov Tel Aviv to Eilat. Overnight in Eilat Hotel.
After breakfast leave Eilat-Israel, cross the Arava border and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through "the Siq" (a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries) up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by it's size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and back to Eilat.
- Professional English tour guide
- 1 Full day sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- 2 Domestic flights to/from Tel Aviv - Eilat
- 2 Overnights in Eilat hotel on bb basis (dinner with additional cost)
- Pick up from your hotel in Eilat
- Drop off to your hotel at the end of the Petra tour
- 1 Lunch
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver
- Not including border fees and border taxes
- Transfers from/to the airport to/from the hotel (supplement of USD $35 per transfer with 1-3 people in transfer)
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- The tour departs every day, seven days a week
- From the 1st of January, 2016 due to new regulation issued by the government of Jordan, all tours to Petra will require a supplement of US$30 for the ferry-crossing which will be done through Egypt. Crossing directly through Eilat will only be possible with a visa acquired prior to the tour from your local Jordan Embassy.
- Border fees, border taxes, guide & driver tips are approx. USD $65.
- The $65 will be collected by the guide at the start of the tour.
- If you would like Noah Tours to arrange a transfer from the Eilat airport to the hotel or vice versa we can do so for US $35.00 per transfer (1-3 people).
- Rates are not valid for weekend (Thursday or Friday nights in Israel).
- Depending on amount of guests, pick-up times may vary.
- It is possible to book additional hotel nights if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- For reservation and additional information, please contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Rates are in USD $ for regular seasons.
- During high and peak season in Israel- supplement of USD $ 50 per person for the flights to/from Eilat.
- During high and peak seasons upon availability of the hotel, additional supplement will be required.
- The program can be extended or tailor-made for groups/private tours.
- This tour is subject to availability during Passover and Sukkot.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.