Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
1 DAY PETRA TOUR FROM TEL AVIV
One Day Petra Tour Departing from Tel Aviv.
Explore this marvelous unique city of Petra on a one day tour with a professional tour guide. This city is Jordan's most famous and must-see site.
Flight from Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport to Eilat
Meeting and assistance by Noah Tours' representative at Eilat Airport
Transfer to Arava Border
Travel to Petra with a professional tour guide
Visit the tombs and colonnaded street carved into the mountain
Open Buffet lunch at a unique Restaurant
Short tour in Aqaba
Flight Back to Tel Aviv
Fly from Tel Aviv airport to Eilat. Meet our representative and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries, up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving the visitors breath-taken by its size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and to the Airport. Flight to Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport.
(It is possible to stay at hotel in Eilat for overnight - please contact us for additional information and special rates.)
- Flight from and to Tel Aviv Sde-Dov Airport/Eilat Airport (Roundtrip)
- Transfer from Eilat Airport to Arava Border with our professional crew
- Transfer back to Arava Border and Eilat Airport
- Professional English tour guide (Contact us for other languages)
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
- Transfers from/to the airport to/from the hotel (supplement of USD $35 per transfer with 1-3 people in transfer)
- Border fees and border taxes
- Tips & gratitude to the driver
- Personal & health insurance
- Personal expenses
- Soft drinks.
- From the 1st of January, 2016 due to new regulation issued by the government of Jordan, all tours to Petra will require a supplement of US$30 for the ferry-crossing which will be done through Egypt. Crossing directly through Eilat will only be possible with a visa acquired prior to the tour from your local Jordan Embassy.
- Border fees, border taxes, guide & driver tips are approx. USD $65.
- The $65 will be collected by the guide at the start of the tour.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Depending on amount of guests, pickup times may vary.
- Estimated return time: late in the evening
- Rates are in USD $ for regular seasons.
- Optional extension overnight in Eilat and tour to St. Catherina.
- During Jewish holidays there is an additional USD $50 supplement per person for the flights, due to peak season.
- During high and peak seasons upon availability of the hotel, additional supplement will be required.
- Flights to Eilat aren't available Friday afternoon to Saturday evening.
- Check-in / check-out policy at hotels in Israel is as follows: Check in not earlier than 3:00 PM or 2 hours after sunset on Saturdays or holidays. Check out time is not later than 11:00 AM. Early check-in policy at hotels is as follows: additional charge of 50% of nightly rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
FOR OTHER LANGUAGES (Additional Important Notes):
- For the tour in another language, a supplement of USD $200 per guide per day is required.
- For a Russian guide without additional payment, the guide is only available on Mon/ Wed/ Fri. Russian guide other than these days requires an aditional fee of USD $200 per guide per day.
- Pls note that for the tour in another language with additional payment is not a private tour. A Spanish or a Portuguese or a Russian guide will be present in the group to translate the English tour for you in Spanish or in Portuguese or in Russian language.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.