Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
2 DAY PETRA & WADI RUM TOUR FROM JERUSALEM
Petra Tour from Jerusalem- Petra Two Day Excursion Package.
Discover Petra, one of the world's Heritage sites, and Jordan's most famous and must see site. Our 1 day Petra tour package departs daily from Eilat.
Pickup in Jerusalem and transfer to Tel Aviv airport
Flight from Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport to Eilat
1 night hotel accommodation in Eilat
Pickup the next morning and transfer to Petra
Travel to Petra with a professional tour guide
Visit the tombs and colonnaded street carved into the mountain
Open buffet lunch at a unique restaurant
Flight back to Tel Aviv. Meeting and transfer to Jerusalem
- Optional extension overnights in Eilat
- Tour to St. Catherina (optional with additional cost)
- Other languages: Spanish, Italian or Portugese (with supplement of USD $200) or Russian (with supplement of US $60) on Mon/Wed/Fri
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $649||USD $668||USD $695||USD $825|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $65||USD $80||USD $90||USD $120|
|Supplement for dinners||-||-||-||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||-||-||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Eilat||Vista Hotel or sim||Caesar Hotel or sim||Isrotel Agamim or sim.||Isrotel Royale Beach or sim.|
Transfer from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Sde Dov airport. Fly from Tel Aviv Sde Dov airport to Eilat in the afternoon. Relax in Eilat with an overnight in Eilat. Drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries, up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving the visitors breath-taken by it's size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra. Flight to Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport, then transfer to Jerusalem Hotel.
(It is possible to stay at hotel in Eilat for an extra overnight - please contact us for additional information and special rates.)
- Professional English tour guide
- Transfers to and from Jerusalem to the airport in Tel Aviv,
- 1 round trip flight from Sde Dov Tel Aviv airport to Eilat
- 1 hotel overnight on BB basis in Eilat
- 1 day tour to Petra from Eilat
- Pick from all hotels in Eilat
- Drop off at Eilat airport (or at an Eilat hotel)
- 1 Lunch
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Transfers from/to the airport to/from the hotel (supplement of USD $35 per transfer with 1-3 people in transfer)
- Border fees & border taxes
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- From the 1st of January, 2016 due to new regulation issued by the government of Jordan, all tours to Petra will require a supplement of US$30 for the ferry-crossing which will be done through Egypt. Crossing directly through Eilat will only be possible with a visa acquired prior to the tour from your local Jordan Embassy.
- Border fees, border taxes, guide & driver tips are approx. USD $65.
- The $65 will be collected by the guide at the start of the tour.
- If you would like Noah Tours to arrange a transfer from the Eilat airport to the hotel we can do so for US $35.00 (1-3 people).
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Depending on amount of guests, pick-up times may vary.
- Rates are not valid for weekend (Thursday or Friday nights in Israel).
- Tour doesn't operate during Israel's peak season (Passover/Sukkot).
- Estimated return time: late in the evening.
- Rates are in USD $ for regular seasons.
- Optional extension overnights in Eilat and tour to St. Catherina.
- During high and peak season in Israel- supplement of USD $ 50 per person for the flights to/from Eilat.
- During high and peak seasons upon availability of the hotel, additional supplement will be required.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
FOR OTHER LANGUAGES (Additional Important Notes):
- For the tour in another language a supplement of USD $200 is required
- Russian guide is only available on Mon/ Wed/ Fri with USD $60 supplement
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.