CAESAREA, AKKO, ROSH HANIKRA & HAIFA TOUR
Explore Caesarea, Akko, Rosh Hanikra & Haifa - The Israeli Mediterranean Coast
Drive via the coastal highway to Caesarea to visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins. Continue to Acre to see the Crusader Halls. Walk through the old city to see the Oriental Market and the port. On to Rosh Hanikra at the Lebanese border to descend by cable car to the grottos. Continue to Haifa and Mount Carmel to enjoy a panoramic view of the Bahai Gardens and the Haifa port. This trip willl take you to all of the most important cities and landmarks in the northern coastal region of Israel.
|DEPARTURES EVERY SUNDAY, TUESDAY, FRIDAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$99|
|Sunday||English/ French/ German|
|Friday||English/ French/ German|
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins by transport drive via the coastal highway to Caesarea.
- Continue to Akko to see the Crusader Halls. Walk through the old city to see the Oriental Market and the port.
- On to Rosh Hanikra at the Lebanese border to descend by cable car to the grottos.
- Continue to Haifa and Mount Carmel to enjoy a panoramic view of the Haifa port and the Bahai Gardens in which Baha'i visual symbol emphasis on worldwide religious unity thus the shrine is a blend of western and eastern styles.
- Back to the point of departure.
- Pick up from all the major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzeliya and Netanya
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned tour van/ vehicle transportation
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratitudes
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
Visit the impressive Roman & Crusader ruins
See the Crusader Halls at Akko
See the Oriental Market and the port of Akko
Descend by cable car to the grottos of Rosh Hanikra
Enjoy a panoramic view of the Haifa port and the Bahai Gardens
Back to the point of departure
- Departs on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (covered shoulders, no shortsleeves/ shorts/ shortpants).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours and highly professional tour guides.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.