search for tours
Join Our Daily Tour to the Old & New City of Jerusalem. Departing From All Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Major Hotels.
Easy and Fast booking- Order Now!
Experience this fascinating sightseeing tour of Jerusalem that provides the perfect introduction to the legendary city that spans Israel. On this one day tour, you will see how old meets new when you visit Jerusalem different sites.
Tour begins with a panoramic view of Jerusalem. Continue for a walking tour of the Old City which includes Mount Zion, the Cardo, Via Dolorosa (The Stations of the Cross), the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western (Wailing) Wall. In the afternoon, visit Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
|DEPARTURES EVERY DAY|
|Departure from major hotels from||Pick-up time starting||Rate|
|Tel Aviv||07:15 a.m.||$85|
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Via Shaar Hagai, drive to Jerusalem for a panoramic view of the city.
- Drive till reaching the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple.
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- The tour continues with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. (On Saturday and holidays, Yad Vashem is closed so visit Mt. Olives or other site will be given instead).
- Drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up from all the major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzeliya and Netanya
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air conditioned private tour van/ vehicle
- All entrance fees in the itinerary
- Includes one day tour
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratitudes
- Food and beverages
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- A panoramic view of Old City of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives
- See Cardo and Jewish quarter
- Visit the Wailing/ Western Wall
- Follow Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
- See the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the ameliorated Yad Vashem complex (if closed, visit another site)
- Transportation back to the hotel.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Pick up times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Estimated return time to Jerusalem: 5:00PM.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv / Netanya / Herzliya: 6:00PM - 7:00PM.
- Rates are in USD $.