Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
9 DAY ISRAEL & MT. SINAI TOUR
Israel & St. Catherine Tour Package: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Day 1 Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 Monday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end the morning at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon your group will drive to Mt. Zion, where you will visit King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. End the day with an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 Tuesday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Jordan Valley - Beith Shean - Nazareth
Check out of your hotel and say goodbye to Jerusalem. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Continue to Beit Shean, a national park containing the ruins of a Roman city. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 6 Friday Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Saturday. Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv - Eilat
After breakfast drive towards the Mediterranean coast to visit the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. From Mt Carmel you can admire the panorama of your next stop: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden: the Shrine of Bahais. Then drive along ancient water aqueduct and visit the beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Drive to Tel Aviv for a short walking tour of the Old Jaffa (time permitting) and transfer to the airport for a short flight to Eilat.
Day 8. Sunday. St. Catherina & Mt. Sinai Excursion
Pick up from the hotels in Eilat by Noah Tours' representative, transfer to Taba border, assistance at the border. Meet and assist with all border formalities by Egyptian english speaking tour guide and transfer to Santa with A/C car. Visit Santa Catherina Monastery, after the visit, lunch at Plaza hotel or similar. Transfer back to Taba border, and back from Taba to hotel in Eilat in the evening / late afternoon.
Day 9. Monday. Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure flight to Tel Aviv. If needed it's possible to take the last evening flight to Tel Aviv upon return from the tour.
*Additional overnight in Eilat or Tel Aviv are available at a special rate.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1618||USD $1931||USD $2234||USD $2803|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $610||USD $658||USD $949||USD $1454|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $164||USD $234||USD $273||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $65||USD $65||USD $138||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Hotel Class||3 stars||4 stars||5 stars||5 deluxe|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Mercure / Metropolitan||Dan Panorama / Crowne Plaza||Sheraton/ Carlton
Leonardo / Grand Court
|Dan Panorama / Crowne Plaza||David Citadel / Mamilla|
|Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel|
|Eilat||Adi||Prima Music||Dan Panorama Eilat||Dan Eilat / Herrods|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Airport pick-up and transfer
- Guided tour of 9 days and 8 nights
- Hotels with breakfast
- A/C tourist Van/Minibus/Bus during the touring days
- Entrance fees included in the itinerary
- 2 Flights: Tel Aviv to Eilat / Eilat to Tel Aviv
- Visa to Egypt (USD$ 25 per person)
- Border taxes & Fees (USD$ 32 at the Israeli side and USD$ 15 Taba toll road tax)
- Tips to guide and driver
- Traveler's medical and baggage insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- Personal expenses
- Transfers in Eilat to/from the airport
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section above
OPTIONAL EILAT TRANSFER:
USD $35 – transfer for 1-3 people from the airport in Eilat to the hotel.
Day tour to Petra: USD $185 the rate per person (on day 8, this requires an additional overnight and make this tour a 9 day tour).
- Tour starts on Sunday from Tel Aviv.
- Dinner supplement is including 6 dinners only from the second day.
- Tour has guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 participants.
- During August, the tour Deluxe category is not available.
- There are few options for extension tours in Egypt & Jordan.
- All tours may be operated as a private tours at an additional cost.
- To confirm a place on this tour a deposit of USD $200 per person is required.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- In order to pre-issue visas to Egypt, we need to receive passports of all travelers
- Please make sure your passports are valid for 6 months at the time of the tour.
- Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.