Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
9 DAYS WONDERS OF ISRAEL, JORDAN, AND EGYPT
Discover the Wonders of 3 Countries in one 9 Days Tour
1st Day. Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
2nd Day. Jerusalem – Bethlehem
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then via Shaar Hagai, drive to Jerusalem for a panoramic view of the city from the Mount of Olives. Drive until reaching the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple. Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon, visit to Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Field of Shepherds. Then the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
3rd Day. Masada – Dead Sea
Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location. Then through cable car, ascent & descent to Masada - the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great. Masada is located atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level). Drive along the coast of the Dead Sea reaching one of the Dead Sea Private beaches to enjoy the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the Dead Sea. Transportation back to your hotel.
4th Day. Transfer to Jordan – Eilat - Arava - Aqaba - Petra
Fly from Tel Aviv to Eilat and transfer to the Arava border. After border crossing procedures enter Jordan. Drive to Petra passing by Wadi Rum full day Petratour with a group Enter the Red City of Petra through the Siq, by horse or by foot (optimal carriage) This is a narrow passage through the mountains which has inspired people for centuries. Suddenly the impressive Treasury appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by it's size, color and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular amphitheatre. Overnight in Petra.
5th Day. Petra – Mt. Nebo - Amman - Flight to Cairo
Free day to explore Petra afternoon transfer to Amman Airport via Mt. Nebo, where, according to Deuteronomy, Moses was allowed a view of the Promised Land that God was giving to the Israelites. Indeed, the view from the 800 m. summit provides a panorama of the Holy Land and part of the Jordan River Valley. According to Jewish and Christian tradition, Moses was buried on this mountain by God Himself, and his final resting place is unknown. Drive back to Amman for flight to Cairo (flight not included). Overnight in Cairo.
6th Day. Cairo – Memphis – Sakkara – The Great Pyramids in Giza
We begin our day with a tour of the ancient city of Memphis that lies some 12 miles south of Cairo. The ancient city is now an open air museum testifying to the magnificence of its four thousand years history. Serving Memphis lies the necropolis Saqqara a vast, ancient burial ground, featuring numerous pyramids, including the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser. We then proceed to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx located on the GizaPlateau. The Great Pyramids of Cheops or Khufu; of Khafre or Chephren; and of Menkaure have always loomed large as emblems of ancient Egypt and were listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Valley Temples surrounding the pyramids provide an insight to dominating religious motives of the era. Overnight at the hotel.
7th Day. Cairo - Luxor
Take an early flight (not included) to Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple at Deir El Bahari. In the afternoon visit the temple complexes at Karnak and Luxor. a vast open air museum of ruined temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings, notably the Great Temple of Amen. overnight in Luxor.
8th Day. Aswan - Cairo
After breakfast land transfer to Aswan (optional flight) Enjoy the sights of Aswan. The busy market in Aswan stands on the east bank of the Nile at the first cataract. In antiquity the city of Swenet, was Egypt’s southern frontier town. It is one of the driest inhabited places in the world; as on January 2011 the last rainfall was a thunderstorm on May, 2006. In surrounding Nubian settlements, they generally do not bother to roof all the rooms in their houses. Visit to the Aswan High Dam is truly spectacular. It is one of the largest dams ever built and formed the Nasser Lake. Flight from Aswan to Cairo (not included).
9th Day. Breakfast and departure
Have breakfast and then transfer to the airport for departure.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1479||USD $1659||USD $2115||USD $2715|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $500||USD $630||USD $910||USD $1460|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $163||USD $213||USD $380||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $80||USD $120||USD $180||USD $360|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $33||USD $35||USD $45||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $40||USD $40||USD $47||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Grand Court/ Leonardo Jer||Dan Panorama||Mamilla/ Inbal|
|Petra||Petra Palace||Kings Way||Beit Zamman||Movenpick|
|Cairo||Pharaoh's Dokki / Horizon Pyramids||Oasis / Barcelo||Meridien Pyramids||Marriot Cairo|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to the hotel in Jerusalem
- Hotels with breakfasts
- 1 Flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat
- 1 Lunch at Petra
- English-speaking Guide for 6 full days
- A/C tourist Van/Minibus/Bus during the touring days
- Entrance fees
- Transfer to Cairo airport.
- Israel departure border tax when crossing the Arava border - please refer to important notices.
- Visas to Egypt and to Jordan.
- Lunches (except 1 lunch in Petra that is included), dinners and beverages
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Traveler's medical and baggage insurance
- Supplement for private transfers
- Optional services /tours
- All flights except Tel Aviv - Eilat flight that is included
- All other extra expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section above.
- Day 5 flight from Amman to Cairo – USD$ 300 per person.
- Day 7 flight from Cairo to Luxor – USD$ 125 per person; flight from Luxor to Cairo - USD $ 125 per person.
- Day 8 flight from Cairo to Aswan – USD$ 135 per person; flight from Aswan to Cairo – USD$ 135 per person.
- Flight from Cairo back to Tel Aviv: USD $351 per person.
Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo. Visiting the Catacomb, PomPei’s Pillar, Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the Garden. Drive back to Cairo through the desert road. From USD$ 190 per person including 1 additional overnight (First Class). This will make the tour a 10-day tour.
The above rates are for a minimum of 2 people. In case of a single traveller, a supplement must be paid. Please contact us for details and rates.
Tour can start on any day of the week in Tel Aviv.
During August, the tour Deluxe category is upon availability in Israel.
During High Season & Peak Season, please contact us for rates and availability.
There are a few options for extension tours in Egypt.
The Tour has guaranteed departure with a minimum of 2 participants.
- For single travellers, kindly contact us.
- Optional flights' rates and tickets are subject to availability on selected days.
- All tours may be operated as a private tours at an additional cost.
In order to pre-issue visas to Jordan and Egypt, we require a scanned copy of the all clients' passports.
Please make sure your passport is at least 6 months valid at the time of your trip.
Noah Tours may be operating this tour with other tour operators.
Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings.
Dinners’ supplement includes 7 dinners starting from second night (2 dinners in Jerusalem, 1 in Petra & 4 in Egpyt).
We work with many different hotels however the hotels on the list are the ones we are most likely to use.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
BORDER AND VISA FEES: (NOT INCLUDED)
USD $32 per person for the Israel departure border tax.
- USD $60 for visa to Jordan. To be obtained at the border.
USD $ 25 per person for the visa to Egypt. To be obtained at the airport.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.