Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
7 DAYS ALL THE COLORS OF JORDAN TOUR
7 days Jordan Tour Package. Discover the Top Sights in Jordan
Day 1. Amman Airport – Amman
At the time of the arrival at Amman, you will meet Noah Tours' representatives and guide to help with the visa formalities. Then transfer to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Optional: Arrival to Tel Aviv for overnight. On day 2 transfer to Sheikh Hussein border and continue to Madaba.
Day 2. Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
After breakfast, transfer for the visit of Madaba, famous for the unique mosaic map of the Holy Land, which can be found in Saint George’s church floor. Then the visit of Mount Nebo, the place where Moses looked over the Holy Land and the Dead Sea. That is the place where Moses was seen for the last time, therefore we consider this place as burial place for Moses. You can visit here the memorial church of Moses. If the sky is clear the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, and Jericho will meet your eye at the other side of the Dead Sea. Transfer to Kerak the magnificent crusader's fortress. Continuation to Petra. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3. Petra Visit
After breakfast, get ready to visit the ancient city of PETRA, The capital of the Nabateans. Here you will walk through the SIQ, which is a narrow passage with nearly 1 kilometer length , then see the treasury (AL-Khazneh) which is carved in the red-rose rocks, then visit the other parts of the city , the roman theatre, the temples and cemeteries of the Nabateans, Byzantines, and Romans, The Palace , and The Temple of Flying Lions, the altar and the monastery on the high cliffs of the city. As well you can have the opportunity to visit the Archaeological and Nabatean’s museums of Petra. Drive north to the Dead sea, the lowest point on earth where you will relax and float in the warm water. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4. Wadi Rum (2 Hours 4x4) – Aqaba
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi rum for a 2hr jeep tour to experience a journey to another world, a silent and timeless place where you will be dwarfed to insignificance. 'Vast, echoing and Godlike', that's how Lawrence of Arabia described the uniquely shaped massive mountains rise out of the rose-red desert sand. Then drive to Aqaba, the port of Jordan to the Red Sea for free.
Day 5. Aqaba- Dead Sea (Amman Beach 2) – Amman
After breakfast, drive to the Dead Sea for free day at your disposal dedicated for relaxing and spa. Drive to Amman for overnight.
Day 6. Amman – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman
After breakfast, transfer for the visit of Jerash, the Pompei of the East. Jerash has been covered by sand for centuries, the main reason why it is still so well-preserved. You will enter Jerash through the monumental South Gate and find yourself wandering around in a Roman city. You will walk in the Oval Plaza surrounded by colonnades, visit the Roman theatre and Byzantine churches with mosaic-covered floors. Enjoy a stroll along Jerash' main road the Cardo and pass by the Nymphaeum. You may experience the marvellous acoustics of the theatre, the stage of the Jerash music festival which takes place every year. And see for yourself how the Romans built the earthquake-proof columns of the colonnaded streets. After the visit transfer for the visit of Ajloun an Islamic military castle was used by the Islamic armies of Saladin to protect the region against the crusaders. End of the afternoon transfer back to Amman. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7. Amman - Amman Airport
After breakfast, meet our representatives and transfer to the Airport for the departure.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1059||USD $1174||USD $1219||USD $1530|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $150||USD $225||USD $370||USD $565|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $50||USD $80||USD $100||USD $320|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $30||USD $50||USD $90||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|City||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Amman||Arena Sim||Arena Space Sim||Bristol Sim||Marriott|
|Petra||Candles Petra Palace Sim||Panorama Kings Way Sim||Biet Zamman Crown Plaza Sim||Movenpick Resort|
|Aqaba||Mina Sim||Souble Tree Sim||Movenpick Sim||Movenpick Aquaba City|
|RATES PER PERSON FOR EXTRA NIGHTS IN Amman|
|Price per person in DBL/TWIN Room according to the following:|
|BB Basis, DBL room||US$ 80||US$ 86||US$ 136||US$180|
|HB supplement, DBL||US$ 13||US$ 17||US$ 42||-|
|Single Room Suppl.||US$ 54||US$ 68||US$ 118||US$150|
|Peak Season Suppl.,DBL||US$ 18||US$ 24||US$ 42||-|
|Peak Season Suppl.,SGL||US$ 24||US$ 30||US$ 60||-
HIGH SEASON IN JORDAN:
- 5 - 11 April, 2016
- October 4-31, 2016
- December 20, 2016 - January 2, 2017
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 4 Full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts (BB basis)
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Meeting and assistance by Noah Tours' representative upon arrival
- 2 Transfers from & to the border
- Border fees and taxes are not included
- Individual entry visa to Jordan: approx. USD $60.00 per person
- The Jordan entry visa can be obtained at the border upon arrival
- Departure tax at Israeli side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $32.00 per person
- Departure tax at Jordanian side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $15.00 per person
- Tips to guide, driver, etc
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurances
- Domestic and International flights
- Beverages with meals
- Portage at the hotels
- Supplement for private transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the "rates includes" section
VIP service at the border crossing:
Allenby bridge is a border crossing that is very challenging. In order to cross Allenby we suggest our clients also book special VIP service at the border to make sure that they do not spend several hours to cross the border. The rates for this service is USD $109.00 per person and includes the following:
- Assistance at the Jordanian side of the border – without needing to waiting at any lines.
- Private transfer from the Jordanian side to the Israeli side of the border (no need to take shuttle bus).
- Assistance through the passport control without needing to waiting in any lines.
- Escort to your transfer.
- Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room)
- If starting tour in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, there is a supplement of USD $300 for up to 3 people for transfer from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem to Jordan.
- If ending tour in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, there is a supplement of USD $300 for up to 3 people for transfer from Jordan to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $ for regular seasons.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.