Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
3 DAYS TOUR TO JORDAN
A 3 Days 2 Nights Tour- Departure every Sunday from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
Sunday Sheikh Hussein Bridge - Jerash - Amman
Drive from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to the border crossing procedures to enter Jordan. proceed to Jerash - city of the Decapolis, located about 45 km North of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad, visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple etc. Then drive to Amman for a city tour of the Jordanian Capital. Overnight in Amman.
Monday Amman - Petra
After early breakfast, leave the hotel and travel south on the road to Wadi Musa. Then on horseback to the "Siq" (canyon) and then on foot to Petra known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd century B.C. to 2nd Century A.D. Visit the most interesting monuments, such as the Treasury, El Khazneh (a tomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, (Al Madhbah) from this point you can view the whole of the rock city, overnight in Petra.
Tuesday Petra - Madaba - Mount Nebo - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
Drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holyland and ruins of historical sites. Continue about 10Kms. to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho, Dead Sea, etc. Visit the remains of a Byzantine church with a mosaic floor, and then drive to the border and to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $595||USD $665||USD $725||USD $845|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $76||USD $89||USD $126||USD $195|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $30||USD $36||USD $56||USD $85|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $30||USD $40||USD $60||USD $120|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Golden Tulip Grand Palace
|Regency Palace or sim.||Le Meridian|
|Petra||Petra Palace or sim.||Kings Way or sim.||Beit Zamman Petra or sim.||MovenPick Resort Petra|
HIGH SEASON IN JORDAN:
- 5 - 11 April, 2016
- October 4-31, 2016
- December 20, 2016 - January 2, 2017
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 3 Days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Pick up & drop off at the hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Border fees and taxes are not included
- Individual entry visa to Jordan: approx. USD $60.00 per person.
- This can be obtained at the border upon arrival.
- Departure tax at Israeli side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $32.00 per person
- Departure tax at Jordanian side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $15.00 per person
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurances
- Tips to guide and driver etc.
- Beverages with meals
- Portage at the hotels
- Supplement for private transfer
- Anything not mentioned in the "rates includes" section
- Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Returning time on Tuesday is late in the afternoon. In case you have a flight on this day the departure time from Tel Aviv should be no earlier than 22:30.
- To finish the tour in Amman airport, there is a supplement for a private transfer: USD $40 per person.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room)
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.