Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
4 DAYS TOUR TO JORDAN
An Amazing 4 Days 3 Nights Tour in Jordan!
Thursday. Sh. Hussein Bridge or (Allenby Bridge) Jerash - Amman.
Drive from Tel Aviv - Jerusalem to the border. After border crossing procedures enter Jordan. Drive to Jerash - City of the Decapolis, located about 45Kms north of Amman in the fertile heights of Gilead. Visit Roman city with colonnaded streets, the ancient heater, the baths and the hill top temple, the triumphal arch etc. Then drive to Amman for a City tour of the Jordanian Capital. Overnight in Amman.
Friday. Amman - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Shobak Petra
After breakfast, drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy land & ruins of historical sites. Continue about 10Km, to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho, Dead Sea etc. visit the remains of the Byzantine church with a mosaic floor, proceed via the crusaders castle - Shobak, to Wadi Mussa, the modern village of Petra for overnight.
Saturday. Petra - Amman
After breakfast, leave the hotel and ride on a horseback to the "Siq" (Canyon). From there on foot to Petra known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd Century BC to 2nd Century AD. Visit the most Interesting carved monuments such as the Treasure (El Khazneh - a thomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar etc. From this point you can view the whole of the rock city. After the visit leave Petra and drive back to Amman.
Sunday. Amman - Allenby Bridge - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
After breakfast, leave the hotel and drive to Allenby Bridge. Cross the Jordan River and drive back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $725||USD $785||USD $895||USD $980|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $96||USD $134||USD $190||USD $273|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $45||USD $54||USD $90||USD $120|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $30||USD $40||USD $60||USD $90|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Petra||Petra Palace||Kings Way
Taybet Zaman Hotel & Resort
HIGH SEASON IN JORDAN:
- April 9 - 15, 2016
- October 1-November 11, 2016
- December 24, 2016 - January 2, 2017
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts
- 3 days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Border fees and taxes are not included
- Individual entry visa to Jordan: approx. USD $60.00 per person.
- This can be obtained at the border upon arrival.
- Departure tax at Israeli side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $32.00 per person
- Departure tax at Jordanian side of the Sheikh Hussein/Allenby border: approx. USD $15.00 per person
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Tips for Guide/Driver & the horseman in Petra
- Beverages with meals
- Portage at the hotels
- Supplement for private transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section
- Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room)
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.