4 DAYS HIGHLIGHT TOUR TO JORDAN 2013 - 2014
An Amazing 4 Days 3 Nights Tour in Jordan!
Thursday. Sh. Hussein Bridge or (Allenby Bridge) Jerash - Amman.
Drive from Tel Aviv - Jerusalem to the border. After border crossing procedures to enter Jordan. Drive to Jerash - City of the Decapolis, located about 45Kms north of Amman in the fertile heights of Gilead. Visit Roman city with colonnaded streets, the ancient heater, the baths and the hill top temple, the triumphal arch etc. Then drive to Amman for a City tour of the Jordanian Capital. Overnight in Amman
Friday. Amman - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Shobak Petra
After breakfast drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy land & ruins of historical sites. Continue about 10Km, to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordasn Valley, Jericho, Dead Sea etc. visit the remains of the Byzantine church with a mosaic floor, proceed via the crusaders castle - Shobak, to Wadi Mussa, the modern village of Petra for overnight.
Saturday. Petra - Amman
After breakfast, leave the hotel and ride on a horseback to the "Siq" (Canyon). From there on foot to Petra known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd Century BC to 2nd Century AD. Visit the most Interesting carved monuments such as the Treasure (El Khazneh - a thomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar etc. From this point you can view the whole of the rock city. After the visit leave Petra and drive back to Amman.
Sunday. Amman - Allenby Bridge - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
After breakfast, leave the hotel and drive to Allenby Bridge. Cross the Jordan River and drive back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $725||USD $785||USD $895||-|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $96||USD $134||USD $190||-|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $45||USD $54||USD $90||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $30||USD $40||USD $50||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Amman||Liwan or Sim.||
Taybet Zaman Hotel & Resort or Sim.
HIGH SEASON DATES IN JORDAN:
- Oct.1-31 2013
- Dec.21-31 2013
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts
- 3 days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Portage at the hotels.
- Not including visa fees and border taxes
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Tips for Guide/Driver & the horseman in Petra.
- Beverages with meals.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour departs every Thursday with pick-ups from main hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- Border fees & border taxes are not included. The rate is about USD $28 at the Israeli side and USD $15 at the Jordan side
- Visa fee rate is about USD $30 and it is obtained at the border upon arrival.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Dinner supplement is including 3 dinners from the first night.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.