Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
10 DAYS EASTER IN ISRAEL TOUR
Experience Easter in Israel!
Saturday, April 8 2017. Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
Sunday, April 9 2017. Option to join the Palm Sunday procession
Free day. Option to join the Palm Sunday Procession on the Mount of Olives on your own.
Monday, April 10 2017. Jerusalem (Old City)–Bethlehem
Walk through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa and the stations of the cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Afternoon continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity and return to Jerusalem for overnight.
Tuesday, April 11 2017. Jerusalem-sightseeing of the new city
Drive to Mt. Scopus for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony. Continue to Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust. Afternoon drive to the picturesque village of Ein Karem (the birth place of John the Baptist). Return to Hotel.
Wednesday, April 12 2017. Jerusalem-Masada-Dead Sea
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Masada. Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit the excavations, Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse, etc. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend for a possible “float” in the in the salty water of the world’s lowest place. Via Ein Gedi & Kalya, proceed to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday, April 13 2017. Beit Shean-Nazareth - Tiberias-Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Through Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City. Then onto Nazareth to visit the Christian Holy Sites. Proceed to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Continue to a Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Friday, April 14 2017. Upper Galilee-Golan Heights
Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum, to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Drive to the Golan Heights. Visit the former Syrian fortifications, and the Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River. Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Saturday, April 15 2017. Acre-Haifa-Jerusalem
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city and the bay. Proceed along the coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Pass by Tel Aviv and have a short tour of Old Jaffa. Transfer to Jerusalem overnight.
Sunday, April 16 2017. Option to join Easter in Jerusalem
Free day. Option to join Easter in Jerusalem on your own.
Monday, April 17 2017. Departure
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1538||USD $1911||USD $2350||USD $3714|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $773||USD $1039||USD $1375||USD $2972|
|Supplement for dinners||-||-||-||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||-||-||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Metropolitan / Mercure||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama / Mt. Zion||Sheraton / Carlton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Leonardo / Grand Court||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Mamilla / David Citadel|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 9 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Dinners Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- Touring on April 9 and April 16.
Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%.
Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents’ room –reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs on Saturday, April 8 with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Pick-up/ Starting times may vary & may be delayed depending on number of guests picked up from hotels.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room).
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- In the case where the client books an extra night before the tour on their own arrangements, the transfer to the hotel is not included in the package.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts). Jean pants are OK
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $.
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.