Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
8 DAYS CHRISTIAN TOUR OF ISRAEL GALILEE FOCUS
1 Day. Sunday. Arrival
Arrive to Ben-Gurion airport. Noah Tours representative will meet you upon arrival. Transfer to hotel and overnight in Tel Aviv.
2 Day. Monday. Caesarea - Mt. Carmel - Megiddo - Cana - Nazareth
After breakfast drive to Caesarea, once a proud Roman port city dating back to the time of Pontius Pilate. View the monumental Roman amphitheater built in the days of Christ. Travel to Mt. Carmel, where Elijah held a contest against the false prophets of Ba’al. Next, travel to Megiddo, overlooking the plains of Armageddon and visit the site of the 21 superimposed cities. Travel to Cana to visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine. We proceed to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood, and the Mensa Christi church, where Jesus dined with the disciples after his resurrection. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
3 Day. Tuesday. Tabgha - Boat ride - Ginosar - Mount of Beatitudes - Yardenit
After breakfast drive to Tabgha to visit the Church of the Loaves and Fish. Continue on to Capernaum, the town of Jesus - where he lived in the house of Peter performing from there his miracles and healings. Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus walked on the water. The ride will end at Ginosar, where we shall visit the Ancient Boat from the time of Jesus that was found nearby. Drive to the Mount of Beatitudes to visit the heptagonal church. On the way back to the hotel stop at the Yardenit Baptismal site. Return to the hotel for overnight.
4 Day. Wednesday. Hula - Caesarea Philippi - Golan Heights - Hamat Gader
After breakfast start the tour at the Hula national park, a major stopover for birds migrating along the Syrian - African Rift Valley between Africa, Europe and Asia. Continue to the Banyas, also known as Caesarea Philippi- one of the main sources of the Jordan River. Ascent to the Golan Heights for a panoramic view. Continue to Hamat Gader Hot Springs for a relaxing end of the day. Return to the hotel for overnight.
5 Day. Thursday. Masada - Qumran - Dead Sea
After breakfast drive along the Jordan Valley and the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada, Herod's desert fortress and the site of one of the most dramatic chapters in Jewish history. Continue to Qumran, where the scrolls of the bible where found from 2000 years ago. Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth. Drive to Jerusalem for overnight.
6 Day. Friday. Mt. Olives - Gethsemane - Mt. Zion - Garden Tomb - Yad Hashmona
Start the day with a panoramic view of the Old City from Mt. of Olives and visit the Dominus Flevit church. Continue to Garden of Gethsemane. Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. Continue to the Garden Tomb. Drive to Yad Hashmona Messianic Village and Biblical Park. Overnight in Jerusalem.
7 Day. Saturday. Western Wall - Via Dolorosa - Christian Quarter
After breakfast visit the Wailing Wall - the holiest place for the Jews. Follow the Via Dolorosa, ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk through the Christian Quarter and on to the Cardo. Return to the hotel for overnight.
8 Day. Sunday. Departure
Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure flight.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||-||USD $1268||USD $1490||USD $1996|
|Single Room Supplement||-||USD $535||USD $700||USD $1127|
|Supplement for dinners||-||USD $174||USD $298||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||USD $163||USD $215||USD $450|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||USD $37||USD $50||USD $130|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||USD $56||USD $75||USD $205|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Metropolitan / Grand Beach / Mercure||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||David Intercontinental / Carlton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Leonardo / Grand Court||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Mamilla / David Citadel|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Anything mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Dinners (if client ordered breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%.
Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents’ room –reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs Sundays with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Pick-up/ Starting times may vary & may be delayed depending on number of guests picked up from hotels.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 4 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room).
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- In the case where the client books an extra night before the tour on their own arrangements, the transfer to the hotel is not included in the package.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $.
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.