ISRAEL HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
Experience The Highlights Of Israel 8 days Tour, A Highly
Recommended Introductory Tour of Israel 2013 - 2014
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv for an overnight.
Monday Tel Aviv-Beer Sheba-Masada-Jerusalem
Leave Tel Aviv - via Ashdod - Ashkelon - Beersheba. A short visit to the Negev capital. Continue via Arad to Masada. Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit the excavations, Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse, etc. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend for a possible “float” in the in the salty water of the world’s lowest place. Via Ein Gedi & Kalya, proceed to Jerusalem for overnight.
Tuesday Jerusalem-sightseeing of the new city
Drive to Mt. Scopus for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony. Continue to Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust.) Afternoon visit the Hadassah medical center’s synagogue, with Marc Chagall stained glass windows. Via Ein Karem (the birth place of John the Baptist). Return to hotel.
Wednesday Jerusalem (Old City)–Bethlehem*
Walk through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall, the Temple area; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa and the stations of the cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Afternoon continue to Bethlehem* to visit the Church of the Nativity and return to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday Beit Shean-Tiberias-Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho*, the oldest city in the world. Through Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City. Proceed to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum , to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to a Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Friday Upper Galilee-Golan Heights-Nazareth
Drive to the Golan Heights. Visit the former Syrian fortifications, and the Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River. Proceed via the Hula Valley to Safed, city of the Kabala, to visit a synagogue and the artists’ colony and then to Nazareth to visit the Christian Holy Sites. Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Saturday Acre-Haifa-Tel Aviv
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city and the bay. Proceed along the cost to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa and overnight.
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure.
*Site under the Palestinian Authority Jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1049||USD $1279||USD $1500||USD $1990|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $526||USD $532||USD $686||USD $1112|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $105||USD $105||USD $218||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $75||USD $75||USD $88||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $35||USD $35||USD $45||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $45||USD $55||USD $65||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet or sim.||Grand Beach or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.||David Intercontinental or sim.|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Gate or sim.||Grand Court or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.||David Citadel or sim.|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.|
|RATES PER PERSON FOR EXTRA NIGHTS IN TEL AVIV|
|BB Basis, DBL room||US$ 80||US$ 86||US$ 136||US$180|
|HB supplement, DBL||US$ 13||US$ 17||US$ 42||-|
|Single Room Suppl.||US$ 54||US$ 68||US$ 118||US$150|
|Peak Season Suppl.,DBL||US$ 18||US$ 24||US$ 42||-|
|Peak Season Suppl.,SGL||US$ 24||US$ 30||US$ 60||-|
Also available Petra and Jordan extensions!
Available tour extensions to Petra Jordan as well as to the pyramids and the Nile in Egypt. Please contact us for additional information & reservations or click on the order form button to order the desired tour. Save & enjoy comfortable and Safe Tours.
- July 21 - August 24, 2013
- December 22, 2013 - January 4, 2014
- March 24 - 31, 2013 Passover - Please contact us for exact rate.
- September 8-29, 2013 Succot + Yom Kippur - No Tour.
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers: from & to the airport
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section
- The tour departs every Sunday with transfer to the hotel from the airport.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- Family Plan: Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room - reduction on half double room rate 20%. Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents' room -reduction on half double room rate 40%.
- Dinner supplement is including 6 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.