ISRAEL BIBLELAND & PETRA TOUR
Bibleland & Petra Tour Package - The Land of the Bible in Israel and Petra
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
Tuesday Jerusalem - sightseeing of the new city
Start the day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the top of Mt. of Olives. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony. Continue to Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Continue to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust. Afternoon visit to the picturesque village of Ein Karem, the birth place of John the Baptist. Return to Hotel.
Wednesday Jerusalem - Old City – Bethlehem
Walk through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall, the Temple area; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Drive to Mt’ Zion and visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Afternoon continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity and a view of the shepherds fields. Return to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday Beit Shean - Nazareth - Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Then via the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful Roman City. Proceed to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation & Mary’s Well. On to Safed, city of the Kabala, for a walk through the mystic alleys and the artists’ colony. Drive to Kibbutz Hotel for overnight.
Friday Golan Heights – and around the Sea of Galilee
Drive to the Golan Heights. See the former Syrian fortifications, and the Druze villages. Via Banias, source of the Jorden River , drive to the shores of the Sea of Galilee , to Capernaum. Visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue and Peter's House. Visit Tabgha, where the miracle of the Fish & Bread took place and Mt Beatitude. After a short tour of Tiberias the old center of Jewish learning, Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Saturday Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city. Proceed southwards to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Continue to Tel Aviv-Jaffa for a short city tour. Transfer to Tel Aviv Airport for a flight to Eilat, overnight in Eilat.
Sunday Petra - Wadi Rum - Eilat
After breakfast leave Eilat-Israel, cross the Arava border and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, .a narrow passage through the mountains that has inspired people for centuries, up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by it's size, color and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre, which once held 3,000 spectators. Stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Mussa - the new town of Petra. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and back to Eilat for overnight.
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure flight to Tel Aviv.
- If needed it's possible to take the last evening flight to Tel Aviv upon return from the tour.
- Additional overnights in Eilat or Tel Aviv are available at a special rate.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1566||USD $1745||USD $2107||-|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $430||USD $539||USD $740||-|
|Supplement for dinners||-||-||-||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $67||USD $77||USD $102||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $25||USD $37||USD $50||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $37||USD $56||USD $75||-|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Gate or similar||Grand Court or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.||David Citadel or sim.|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.|
|Eilat||Adi or similar||Rimonim or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.||Dan Eilat or sim.|
|RATES PER PERSON FOR EXTRA NIGHTS IN TEL AVIV|
|BB Basis, DBL room||US$ 72||US$ 84||US$ 136||US$180|
|HB Supplement, DBL||US$ 13||US$ 17||US$ 42||-|
|Single Room Suppl.||US$ 54||US$ 68||US$ 118||US$150|
|Peak Season Suppl.,DBL||US$ 18||US$ 24||US$ 42||-|
|Peak Season Suppl.,SGL||US$ 24||US$ 30||US$ 60||-|
For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- December 21-31, 2012
- August 1–31, 2013
- December 21-31, 2013
- March 25 - April 02, 2013
- September 18-28, 2013
- September 8-14, 2013 Yom Kippur Jewish Holiday week - No Tour.
- Dates that does not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from & to the airport
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 6 full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- 6 Dinners starting second night
- Flight to Eilat
- Not including transfers in Eilat from & to the airport.
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Not including Border Fees and border taxes
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Beverages with meals.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour departs every Monday with transfer to the hotel from the airport.
- Visa fees to Jordan upon arrival are free of charge at Arava Border.
- Border fees & taxes are not included. The rate is about USD $28 at the Israeli side and USD $15 at the Jordan side
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.