ISRAEL 7 DAY CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS TOUR
INCLUDES CHRISTMAS DINNER & MASS IN BETHLEHEM
Sunday. Dec 20th Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv for an overnight.
Monday. Dec 21st Tel Aviv-Masada-Dead Sea
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Mt. Masada which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Ascend by cable car to the fortress. Visit the excavations, Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse and other buildings. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend to the Dead Sea , the lowest place on earth. Take a break near Ein Gedi for a short “float” in the in the salty mineral water. Then proceed to Jerusalem for overnight.
Tuesday. Dec 22nd Jerusalem - sightseeing of the new city
Drive to Mt. Scopus for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony. Then visit King David's tomb at Mt. Zion, visit the Last Supper Room and Dormition of Abbey. Continue for a visit to Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Drive by the Supreme Court passing by Mt. Herzl. Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust.) Afternoon visit of the Hadassah Medical Center and the synagogue, with Marc Chagall stained glass windows. Then drive through the quaint village (the birth place of John the Baptist). Return to hotel for overnight.
Wednesday. Dec 23rd Jerusalem – a visit to Old City – Bethlehem
Today's tour starts entering the walled Old City by the Jaffa Gate through the Mamilla Arcade; which hosts Arab as well as Jewish families and tourists strolling below through shops and exhibits. Inward the city walk to the renewed Jewish Quarter; visit the Temple area, with its last remaining Western Wall (also called the Wail ling wall); walk the Via Dolorosa nd the stations of the cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk out of the old city of Jerusalem via the colorful bazaars. Then continue to drive to Bethlehem* to visit the Church of the Nativity. Christmas dinner and mass in Bethlehem and back to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday. Dec 24th Bethlehem festive dinner and Mass
Half day free. Pickup from the hotel. The tour begins with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from Mount Scopus, then entering the old city, walking through and retrace the steps of Jesus Christ on the Via Dolorosa, Ending at the church of the holy sepulcher. After the visit we will drive to Bethlehem to visit the Shepherds fields and the church of Nativity (If possible, we will enter the church). Then we will enjoy a Festive dinner at a local restaurant, at midnight we will watch the Midnight Mass from outdoor screens at Manger square. After the Mass we will head back to the hotels.
Friday. Dec 25th Upper Galilee
Half day free - transfer to the Galilee for over night
Saturday. Dec 26th Acre – Haifa – Carmel –Tel Aviv – Departure
After hotel breakfast, we drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue a sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city and the bay. Proceed southward along the cost to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa and then transfer to airport for a night flight back home.
|Room type||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1,271||USD $1,456||USD $1,690|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $440||USD $535||USD $700|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $114||USD $114||USD $218
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet, GilGal or sim.||Metropolitan/ Mercure or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Gate or sim.||Grand Court or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.|
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Christmas dinner in Bethlehem, mass and transfer back to hotel after mass
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Dinners (if client ordered breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
Services and amenities
- FAMILY PLAN Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%. Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents' room -reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs on Sunday 20th Dec with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- In the case where the client books an extra night before the tour on their own arrangements, the transfer to the hotel is not included in the package.
- Departure is guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 participents.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- Noah Tours Ltd. reserves the right to change the sequence of the tour or alter dates and hours of departures due to logistic requirement.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.