ISRAEL BIBLELAND 7 DAY CHRISTMAS TOUR
INCLUDES CHRISTMAS DINNER & MASS IN BETHLEHEM
Monday. Dec 21st Jerusalem
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight.
Tuesday. Dec 22nd Beit Shean-Nazareth-Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho*, the oldest city in the world. Then via the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful Roman City. Proceed to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation & Mary’s Well. After, a short tour of Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Drive to Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Wednesday. Dec 23rd Golan Heights and around the Sea of Galilee
Drive to the Golan Heights. See the former Syrian fortifications, and the Druze villages. Via Banias, source of the Jorden River , drive to the shores of the Sea of Galilee , to Capernaum. Visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue and Peter's House. Visit Tabgha , where the miracle of the Fish & Bread took place and Mt Beatitude. Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Thursday. Dec 24th Jerusalem-Old City–Bethlehem
In the morning drive to Jerusalem. Walk through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall, the Temple area; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Afternoon continue to Bethlehem* to visit the Church of the Nativity and a view of the shepherds fields. Christmas dinner and Midnight Mass in Bethlehem and back to Jerusalem for overnight.
Friday. Dec 25th Free day in Jerusalem
Free day to enjoy the city on your own. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Saturday. Dec 26th Acre-Haifa-Tel Aviv
After Breakfast drive to Tel Aviv-Jaffa for a short city tour and then north to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city. Proceed to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Drive to your hotel in Tel Aviv for overnight.
Sunday. Dec 27th Departure
A day at leisure or an optional tour to the Dead Sea and Masada ($105 supplement). Transfer to the airport for departure.order now
|Room type||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1,258||USD $1,409||USD $1,797|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $435||USD $551||USD $698|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Tel Aviv||SeaNet, G or sim.||Grand Beach or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Gate or sim.||Grand Court or sim.||Dan Panorama or sim.|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.||Kibbutz Hotel or sim.|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 4 full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles.
- Christmas dinner in Bethlehem, mass and transfer back to hotel after mass
- Domestic and International flights
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Beverages with meals
- Porterage at airport
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour departs Monday 21st Dec with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Departure is guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.