CHRISTIAN HOLY LAND 8 DAY CHRISTMAS TOUR
INCLUDES CHRISTMAS DINNER & MASS IN BETHLEHEM
Thursday. Dec 17th Tel Aviv
The beginning of your journey in the Holy Land. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and be transferred to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Friday. Dec 18th Tel Aviv-Sea of Galilee-Tiberias
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, we'll drive for a short visit of the city of Jaffa (Joppa) where we will take a short walking tour in picturesque alleys of the old, fortified town. We will pass by the house of Simon the Tanner and marvel at the views from the hill top. Than we drive up north along the coast to the archaeological ruins of Caesarea, built by Herod the Great in honour of Augustus Caesar. From there we go on to visit Megiddo where the book of Revelation mentions a great battle at the place called "Armageddon". It is an ancient city inhabited continuously for more than five millennia (6000-500 B.C.). After exploring the ancient ruins we'll drive toward the Sea of Galilee. Arrive at Tiberias and check-in to your hotel.
Saturday. Dec 19th Sea of Galilee
Start the day from historic Tiberias, where Jesus lived, sojourned, and preached on the shores of the Sea of Galilee. Our next destination will be Capernaum, the center of Jesus ministry. Tabgha, just north of Tiberias, is the site of Christ’s miracle of feeding the 5,000 and at the Church of Multiplication the mosaic floor depicts a basket with loaves and two fishes. We drive on to the Mount of Beatitudes overlooking the Sea, where Jesus preached the “Sermon on the Mount” and it is believed that Jesus picked his 12 apostles. We'll ascend to the Golan Heights to view the panoramic view of the peaks of Mt. Hermon and beneath it the green pastoral Hula valley. Return to Tiberias for another lovely night in town.
Sunday. Dec 20th Sea of Galilee - Jordan River - Jerusalem
This morning we travel to Cana to visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine. We proceed to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood, and the Church of Annunciation, built on the site where archaeologists believe the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary. You’ll also see Mary’s Well and Joseph’s Church. Continue through the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean with its recently excavated amphitheater. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City which was destroyed in an earthquake and then onward to Jerusalem, where you check-in to your choice of hotel.
Monday. Dec 21st Dead Sea & Masada
Through remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea we'll continue to Masada which is situated right on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert. The site has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001. Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit the excavations, King Herod’s palace, the synagogue, bathhouse and much more. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. En route to the Dead Sea, you’ll see the site of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Nearly 1,300 feet below sea level, the Dead Sea is the lowest point on the earth’s surface. Bring your swimsuit as if weather permits it’s possible to “float” on the salty, mineral rich, water. Return to Jerusalem for an overnight.
Tuesday. Dec 22nd Jerusalem
Start the day at Mt. Scopus. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem. The holy city for each of the world’s three great religions – Christianity, Judaism and Islam – Jerusalem occupies a unique place in the world. Your tour includes the Mount of Olives, a stop at the site where Jesus first gave the Lord’s Prayer, and the Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus. In the Old City you’ll see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount. Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection. To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. Return to hotel.
Wednesday. Dec 23rd Jerusalem - Christmas dinner in Bethlehem
Today’s tour includes Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust established in 1953, located on the foot of Mt. Herzl. Enjoy Ein Karem; a picturesque village on the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to the tradition John the Baptist was born. Visit the Israel Museum with a detailed model of Jerusalem from the time of the Second Temple and the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls. Drive by the Knesset (House of Parliament) and the campus of Hebrew University. If situation is permitting, we might visit Bethlehem to see Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity. Christmas dinner and mass in Bethlehem and back to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday. Dec 24th Departure
We have reached our final day on this tour. We will take you back to the airport for your flight back home.
|Room type||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $1,343||USD $1,601||USD $1,837|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $427||USD $575||USD $767|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $90||USD $95||USD $193
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet, GilGal or similar||Grand Beach or sim.||Crowne Plaza or sim.|
|Tiberias||Prima or sim.||Leonardo Tiberias or sim.||Ron Beach or sim.|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Gate or sim.||Grand Court or sim.||Crowne Plaza or sim.|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- 1 Christmas dinner in Bethlehem
- Transfer back to the hotel after Christmas mass
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Portage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Dinners (if choose with breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour departs on Thursday Dec 17th, with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Starting times may be delayed depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Departure is guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $
- This Tour is a guaranteed departure tour and Noah Tours may be operating this tour together with other tour operators and agents.
- For the above reason, the number of travelers on this tour may vary from 2-40 people and Noah Tours cannot guarantee a small group size.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.