MYSTERIES OF THE NORTH- 4 DAY TOUR
Explore the Mysteries of Israel- Northern Israel At Its Best
Day 1. Sunday: Jerusalem- Drive North
Pick up from Jerusalem. Drive up north to visit Casearea, the famous port city. Go on to Mt. Carmel and Haifa, where you will learn about Elijah the prophet. Visit Beit Shearim, an ancient Jewish town. Spend your overnight in Tiberias/Galilee
Day 2. Monday: Jezreel Valley - Lower Galilee
Begin the day with Megiddo. Visit beautiful Tzipori, Mona Lisa of the Galilee. Drive on and see Har Tabor and Mt. Gilboa on the way. Finish with a tour to the ancient synagogue Beit Alpha to see it famous mosaic floor.
Optional (if staying overnight in Tiberias): evening walking tour around Tiberias
Day 3. Tuesday: Tzfat - Galilee Panhandle
Begin with a short kabbala session in Tzfat with the rabbi of the Tzfat Kabbala Centre. Continue with Hula Valley, enjoying the trail via golf cart. Visit Tel Chai, the memorial to Yosef Trumpeldor. Go to Metula, where you will view Lebanon. Finish the day with Tel Dan or Banias, the source of the Jordan river.
Day 4. Wednesday: Golan - Drive Back
Drive to the Golan Heights to visit Gamla (optional hike). Visit Umm el Kanatir, the synagogue of the arches reconstructed. Make a short stop at De Karina Chocolate factory. Visit Qatzrin or a winery and an olive pressing factory. Go to Mt. Bental, beautiful and significant in the Yom Kippur War of 1973. If time permits, optional ATVing or jeeping for 1.5 hours. After the long day, drive back to Tel Aviv.
Rate per person sharing a double room during regular season:
|Class||BB (breakfast)||HB (breakfast and dinner)||Single supplement|
|First Class||US $1550||US $1670||US $330|
|Superior Class||US $1580||US $1730||US $420|
|Deluxe Class||US $1670||US $1850||US $480|
|First Class||Maagan / Ginosar / Kibbutz Lavi|
|Superior Class||Caesar Hotel / Leonardo Plaza Tib. / Ramor Resort / Ginosar (dlx rooms)|
|Deluxe Class||Rimonim Galei Kinneret / Kfar Blum Pastoral|
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 4 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Beverages with meals
- Lunches en route at local restaurants
- Transfer from and to the Airport.
- Dinners (if client ordered breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers
- Optional jeep/ATV tour (US $50.00 per person)
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 4 participants.
- If there are 3 participants there is a supplement of US $530 per person (on top of the single supplement for the person not sharing a room).
- Single supplement is on top of double room rate if person wants their own room.
- Child sharing room with parents receives a 5% discount on the double room rate.
- Rates apply to regular season only.
- The tour starts every Sunday. Other starting days may be available upon request.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Jeeping and driving the golf cart require a valid license from all drivers.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.