MYSTERIES OF THE SOUTH - 5 DAY TOUR
Explore the Mysteries of Israel- Southern Israel At Its Best
Day 1. Sunday: Jerusalem- Drive South
Pick up from Jerusalem. Drive south to the Isrotel Beresheet Hotel, where you will be able to enjoy the luxurious facilities.
Day 2. Monday: Negev
Begin the day with a gourmet breakfast at your hotel. Go on a private jeep tour, seeing the Negev in a whole new way.
Visit the Ramon Crater, viewing it's magnificence up close.
Head back to Beresheet for another overnight.
Optional: Rappeling (with supplement)
Day 3. Tuesday: Eilat
Start the day with a transfer to Eilat- your next destination. Enjoy the underwater observatory, beaches, and the chance to shop. Spend your overnight at Isrotel Royal Beach or Herods Palace.
Optionals: scuba diving, snorkeling (on own arrangements)
Day 4. Wednesday: Petra
Get picked up from your hotel to join our groupt tour of Petra. Leave Eilat, Israel, crossing the Arava border. Drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert and the Wadi Rum area. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular amphitheatre. Stop for a late lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Moussa - the new town of Petra.
Lastly, visit to Aqaba. When the day has ended drive back to Eilat for a second overnight at your hotel.
Day 5. Thursday: Petra
After checking out of your hotel get a private transfer to the Eilat airport, where a flight awaits you to bring you back to Tel Aviv.
Optional: transfer to Jerusalem (with supplement)
Add 1 day to see Ovdat (with supplement- contact us for the rate)
Rate per person sharing a double room during regular season:
|BB (breakfast)||HB (breakfast and dinner)||Single supplement|
|Rate||US $2345||US $2605||US $860|
|Mitzpeh Ramon||Isrotel Beresheet|
|Eilat||Isrotel Royal Beach / Herods Palace|
- Pick up at hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off at end of tour in Sde Dov/Ben Gurion airport
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary including Underwater Observatory in Eilat and entrance ot Petra
- 2 hour jeep tour at Ramon Crater
- All transfers as per itinerary on a private basis (excpet when going to Petra)
- Government licensed English speaking guide in Petra
- 1 lunch in Petra
- Flight from Eilat to Tel Aviv (Ben Gurion or Sde Dov Airport)
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Beverages with meals
- Lunches en route at local restaurants
- Transfer from Ben Gurion or Sde Dov airport
- Dinners (if client ordered breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers
- Optional rappeling
- Scuba diving or other activities in Eilat (other than underwater observatory)
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
- Single supplement is on top of double room rate if person wants their own room.
- Child sharing room with parents receives a 5% discount on the double room rate.
- Rates apply to regular season only.
- The tour starts every Sunday. Other starting days may be available upon request.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- Jeeping requires a valid license from all drivers.
- Jeeping is not recommended for people with back or neck problems, or pregnant women.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.