Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
6 DAY NEGEV PRIVATE TOUR
A 6 day tour in the Negev Desert - hiking and travelling on your very own private tour through all of the memorable sites of the Holy Land desert and the Ramon Crater.
Day 1. Jerusalem / Tel Aviv - Tel Beer Sheba - Mizpe Ramon
Leave Jerusalem / Tel Aviv to Tel Beer Sheba – Ovdat Capital Nabatean city in the Negev. Overnight at *Negev Mizpe Ramon in Desert huts.
Day 2. The Shepherd’s Trail: Mizpe Ramon - Wadi Aricha - Beduin Tribe
Transfer to the heart of Wadi Aricha and meet with local Bedouin families in their tribe. Proceed by jeep via trails of the Ramon Crater. Overnight at *Negev Mizpe Ramon in Desert huts.
Day 3. Ancient Trails: Jeep tour in Ramon Crater - Wine tasting
Jeep tour on ancients trails in the Ramon Crater & the Negev Highland. Hiking in the crater. Proceed for a visit at a local Bedouin tribe in Aricha & wine tasting at Rujum winery (including a picnic lunch). Overnight at *Negev Mizpe Ramon in Desert huts.
Day 4. The Crater Trail - Hike
Hike into the Ramon Crater and walk with a local trail leader to the hidden places & magical geological phenomena. Including a special desert herbal tea (including transfers by local desert-van). Overnight at *Negev Mizpe Ramon in Desert huts.
Day 5. The Water Springs Trail: Ein Akev - Ein Zik - Sede Boker
Transfer to to Ein Akev - a fresh water spring. Proceed by jeep to Ein Zik Oasis & Sede Boker (including a picnic lunch). Overnight at *Negev Mizpe Ramon in Desert huts.
Day 6. Return to Jerusalem / Tel Aviv
Jeep safari & hiking to the unique desert site of Mount Karkom - seen by some as the Biblical Mountain of God. Including picnic lunch.
*Mizpe Ramon: Desert Eco Lodging
**Tour operates only on weekends.
To submit a quote request for your future private customized tour in Israel click here.
- 1 private Tour on day 1.
- Transfers with professional English speaking tour guide and tour van / Jeep.
- 4 private treks with English speaking tour guide in the Ramon Crater.
- 1 private transfer back to Jerusalem / Tel Aviv Hotel on Day 6.
- 2 lunches on day 3 and day 5 during the treks.
- Visit Ovdat / Tel Beer Sheva / Mizpe Rammon visitors center as per program.
- Overnight of the guide when staying out side of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- Tips and gratitudes.
- All entrance fees and parking fees.
- Supplement for private transfers.
- Traveler's medical & luggage insurance.
- All that is not mentioned in the program.
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Optional tour to Mt. Karkom is available on weekends only.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.