Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
DEAD SEA & EIN GEDI SPA PRIVATE DAY TOUR
Take a Private Trip to Dead Sea and Relax in Ein Gedi Spa
Experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea's saline waters, see the beautiful Judean Desert, and enjoy the Ein Gedi spa.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Drive down south and see the Judean Desert view before heading to the Dead Sea area, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level). Arrive at Ein Gedi Spa for a day of fun and relaxation. Enjoy its therapeutic qualities of the mineral-rich hot springs, cover yourself with the therapeutic mud, and then enjoy the unique experience of floating on the mineral-rich water of the Dead Sea. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
|Pick-up place||1-3 people||4-5 people||6-7 people|
|Jerusalem||USD $569.00||USD $638.00||USD $678.00|
|Tel Aviv||USD $669.00||USD $738.00||USD $778.00|
|Herzilya||USD $739.00||USD $798.00||USD $848.00|
|Natanya||USD $759.00||USD $838.00||USD $878.00|
|Haifa||USD $839.00||USD $898.00||USD $948.00
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Air-conditioned, new model, private tour vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Up to 9 hours per day
- Up to 200 km per day
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Food (breakfast, snacks,lunch & dinner) and beverages
- Towel, bathrobe, slipper & locker
- Extra hours and extra Kms
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- See Judean Desert view
- Ein Gedi spa (not Ein Gedi Nature Reserve & National Park)
- Mineral-rich water Dead Sea floating
- Back to the hotel
Advantages of a Private Tour
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel according to the list of major hotels as listed in the order form.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Bring your own bathing suit, towel/bathrobe, slipper/water shoes and sun protection.
- If you want, you can rent a towel, bathrobe & locker and pay at the site.
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic.
- Certain languages will require a supplement.
- Every extra km: $1.5.
- Every additional hour: $40.
- Tour goes to Ein Gedi Sea of Spa (includes Dead sea beach) and not Ein Gedi Nature Reserve (David falls) & National Park.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.