Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
BETHLEHEM PRIVATE HALF DAY TOUR
Private Tour to Bethlehem - Visit the City of Bethlehem
Make an unforgettable half-day visit to the city of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth. It is also where King David grew up, shepherding sheep.
The driver will pick you up from your hotel to meet your private guide at the entrance to Bethlehem. Visit the Church of Nativity. Visit the local Christian souvenir shop (optional). Then continue with the tour to The Shepherds' Fields. It is possible to visit other churches upon your request.order tour
|Pick-up place||1-3 people||4-6 people||7-10 people|
|Jerusalem||USD $450.00||USD $495.00||USD $550.00|
|Tel Aviv||USD $515.00||USD $565.00||USD $595.00|
|Herzilya||USD $535.00||USD $585.00||USD $605.00|
|Natanya||USD $555.00||USD $605.00||USD $655.00|
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned, new model, private tour vehicle
- Half-day tour (up till 5 hours)
- Up to 200 km per day
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Extra hours and extra Kms
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meet the guide at the entrance to Bethlehem
Visit the Church of Nativity
Visit to the local Christian souvenir shop
Tour continues to The Shepherds' Fields
Possible visit to other churches upon request
The tour ends at the entrance of Bethlehem
Upon request, visit to Solomon's Pool, which is fed by four springs, dates back to biblical times, and continues to provide a pleasant area for family picnics. The current pools date back to the time of Herod the Great.
Advantages of a Private Tour
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel in Israel.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic.
- Passports are required for the trip to Bethlehem.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations. Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
- Certain languages will require a supplement.
- Every extra km- $1.5.
- Every additional hour- $40.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.