9 DAYS PRIVATE ISRAEL TOUR
Day 1. Arrival to Tel Aviv
Arrive in Israel. Meet Noah Tours' representative, who will assist through customs. Proceed to hotel. Dinner and overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 2. Jaffa - Caesarea - Mt. Carmel - Megiddo - Nazareth - Cana
After breakfast, begin with a visit to Jaffa for a view of the old port and artist's quarters. Continue to Caesarea, once a proud Roman port city dating back to the time of Pontius Pilate. View the monumental Roman amphitheater built in the days of Christ. Travel to Mt. Carmel, where Elijah held a contest against the false prophets of Ba’al. Next, travel to Megiddo, overlooking the plains of Armageddon and visit the site of the 21 superimposed cities. Travel to Nazareth where Jesus spent the silent years of his life and visit Mary’s Well. Afterwards, visit Cana, site of the first miracle where Jesus turned water into wine. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
Day 3. Mt. Beatitudes - Tabga - Capernaum - Boat Ride
After breakfast, the first stop will be the Mt. of Beatitudes. Near here Jesus gave the Beatitudes and taught on many occasions. Here he also performed many of the miracles. Travel to Tabga, where 5000 were fed by Jesus who performed the miracle of the multiplication of the fish and loaves. Continue to Capernaum, where much of the Galilean Ministry took place. Time available for prayer. Afterwards, enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and hear how Jesus calmed the stormy sea and walked upon these waters. Enjoy a traditional St. Peter’s fish lunch. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
Day 4. Kibbutz Tour - Golan View - Korazim - Yardenit - Tiberias
After breakfast, begin the day with a tour of the Kibbutz and explore this unique way of life. From here, ascend the Golan Heights. The guide will explain why this area is so vital to Israel’s security. Continue to Korazim, the city condemned by Jesus. Travel to Yardenit Baptismal site on the Jordan River, where time will be available for a baptismal service. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
Day 5. Beit Shean - Jericho - Masada - Dead Sea - Jerusalem
After breakfast drive to Beit Shean and view the well-preserved mosaic floor and ancient ruins. Continue through the Jordan Valley to Jericho. View the Mt. of Temptation and Elisha’s fountain where the Prophet, with a handful of salt, sweetened the water. Continue to Masada. Ascend by cable car. The guide will take us on a fascinating tour of this mountain where 960 Jewish defenders organized the last resistance to the Roman Conquerors. Descend Masada and travel to the Dead Sea for an optional float in the salty waters. Ascend the hills of Jerusalem to the "Eternal City of God". Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6. Mt. Olives - Gethsemane - Jerusalem Old City - Cardo - Western Wall
After breakfast, visit the Old City. The biblical and historical importance of the Old City of Jerusalem is known to Jews, Christians, and Muslems alike. At the start of the morning, drive to the crest of Mt. of Olives where the entire city of Jerusalem unfolds before us. Today’s walking tour includes: Garden of Gethsemane, Pools of Bethesda, Upper Room of the Last Supper including time for a prayer service, Ecce Homo Arch, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, Cardo, Jewish Quarters, Oriental Bazaars. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7. Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel. Leisure day ... Enjoy and explore on your own! Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8. Israel Museum - Knesset - Yad Vashem-Garden Tomb -Bethlehem
After breakfast, begin with a visit to the Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Travel to the Knesset, (Israeli Parliament), and continue to Yad Vashem-Memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. Next, our bus will drive to the Garden Tomb where a communion service will be available. Continue to the city of Bethlehem and visit the Church of Nativity and Manger Square. Have the opportunity to browse through an authentic souvenir shop. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9. Departure
After breakfast transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for your flight.
NOAH TOURS QUALITY COMMITMENT
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours and is working with highly professional tour guides.
- Our standard is to provide the best available hotels while considering value. Although the level of the accommodations may differ slightly from hotel to hotel, we are committed to your comfort.
- We are not a low-cost company, yet our prices are competitive while maintaining the quality of the tour.
- Noah Tours is a member of the Israel Incoming Tour Operators' Association ( IITOA), the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) - a symbol of professionalism and integrity, and a member of the Japan Assosiation of Travel Agents (JATA) thus maintaining a high standard of service and ethical conduct.
- Tours of holy sites (Old Jerusalem) require modest dress (covered shoulders, no shortsleeves/ shorts/ shortpants).
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended for the tour.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- For Dead Sea bathing, bring along a swimsuit, beach sandals and a towel. Silver jewelries must be taken off before bathing.
- This tour may be operated in various vehicles - from small vans up to a full bus depending on number of participants.
- This tour program can be expanded and customized for groups.