Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
9 DAYS PRIVATE CHRISTIAN TOUR - GALILEE FOCUS
This sample Itinerary gives you time to see a variety of the special sights in the Galilee and the best of Jerusalem.
Day 1. Arrival to Tel Aviv
Arrive in Israel. Meet Noah Tours' representative, who will assist through customs. Proceed to hotel. Dinner and overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 2. Jaffa - Caesarea - Mt. Carmel - Megiddo - Nazareth - Cana
Visit Jaffa, Caesarea, and view the Roman amphitheater built in the days of Christ. View Mt. Carmel, Haifa, Megiddo, the plains of Armageddon and the site of the 21 superimposed cities. See Nazareth, Mary’s Well, and Cana. Overnight in Tiberias.
Day 3. Mt. Beatitudes - Tabgha - Capernaum - Boat Ride
Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum, and enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Enjoy a traditional St. Peter’s fish lunch and go to the Yardenit Baptismal site on the Jordan River. Overnight in Tiberias.
Day 4. Upper Galilee - Golan Heights - Caesarea Philipi - Banias
Visit a Kibbutz, ascend the Golan Heights and visit Caesarea Philipi and the beautiful Banias. Overnight in Tiberias.
Day 5. Qumran - Masada - Dead Sea - Jerusalem
View Jericho and Visit Qumran. Ascend by cable car to the fortress Masada and afterwards float in the Dead Sea. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6. Mt. Olives - Gethsemane - Via Dolorosa - Western Wall
Ascend to the crest of Mt. of Olives and visit the Garden of Gethsemane, Pools of Bethesda, Upper Room of the Last Supper (including time for prayer), Ecce Homo Arch, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, Cardo and the Bazaar. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7. Israel Museum - Bethlehem
Visit the Israel Museum with the Dead Sea Scrolls. Continue to the city of Bethlehem, Shepherd's Field, visit the Church of Nativity and Manger Square. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8. Free Day to Explore Jerusalem
Leisure day ... Enjoy and explore on your own! Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9. Departure
After breakfast transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for your flight.
NOAH TOURS QUALITY COMMITMENT
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours and is working with highly professional tour guides.
- Our standard is to provide the best available hotels while considering value. Although the level of the accommodations may differ slightly from hotel to hotel, we are committed to your comfort.
- We are not a low-cost company, yet our prices are competitive while maintaining the quality of the tour.
- Noah Tours is a member of the Israel Incoming Tour Operators' Association ( IITOA), the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) - a symbol of professionalism and integrity, and a member of the Japan Assosiation of Travel Agents (JATA) thus maintaining a high standard of service and ethical conduct.
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Tours of holy sites (Old Jerusalem) require modest dress.
- Recommended: covered shoulders, no short sleeves/shorts.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended for the tour.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- Bring along a swimsuit, beach sandals and a towel.
- Silver jewelry should be removed before bathing.
- Depending on number of participants, vehicles vary in their size.
- This includes small vans up to full buses.
- This tour program can be expanded and customized for groups.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.