Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
9 DAYS CHRISTIAN TOUR - JERUSALEM FOCUS
This sample itinerary is especially for Christians who want to see the highlights of Galilee and spend quality time in Jerusalem.
Day 1. Arrival
Arrival in Tel Aviv international airport, assistance and meeting with Noah Tours' representative and guide. Transfer to Tel Aviv hotel.
Day 2. Jaffa - Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Haifa - Megiddo
Visit the old city and port of Jaffa, Caesarea, Mount Carmel, and see a view of Haifa's harbor. Visit Megiddo overlooking the plains of Armageddon and tour the site of the 21 superimposed cities.
Day 3. Around the Sea of Galilee - Jordan River
Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum, and take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Enjoy a traditional St. Peter’s fish lunch (optional). Visit Kursi, the site where the swine ran into the Sea of Galilee and drowned. Then stop at the Jordan River in the Yardenit - traditional pilgrims' baptism site. Overnight at hotel in Tiberias.
Day 4. Nazareth - Cana - Mt. Tabor - Jerusalem
Visit Nazareth, Mary’s Well, Cana, site of the first miracle where Jesus turned water to wine. Continue to Mt. Tabor, the Mount of the Transfiguration with a remarkable overview of the western Galilee. View Jericho and the Mount of Temptation. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5. Mt. of Olives - Via Dolorosa - Garden Tomb
Visit Mt. of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees. Enter the Old City of Jerusalem through the Lions' Gate. Visit the Pools of Bethesda, Pontius Pilate's Hall of Judgment, the Via Dolorosa and the Church of Holy Sepulcher. End the day at the Garden Tomb. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6. Bethlehem - Western Wall - Upper Room
Visit the Church of the Nativity, the Shepherds' Fields and local shops in Bethlehem. See to the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb, and the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, built on the site of the House of Caiaphas the High Priest. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7. Dead Sea - Qumran - Masada
Visit the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Ascend via cable car to Masada, then “float” on the salty, mineral-rich, water of the Dead Sea. Return to Jerusalem for an overnight.
Day 8. Free Day to Explore in Jerusalem
Refresh your impressions and get new ones by exploring the Holy City on your own!
Day 9. Transfer to the Airport
Transfer to Tel Aviv international airport for your flight home until next time.
- Walk around the ancient port-city of Jaffa mentioned in Holy Scriptures.
- Explore Caesarea Maritima National Park.
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee area.
- Visit Nazareth - the city of Jesus' childhood.
- Ascend Mt. Tabor.
- Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location.
- Qumran - the place where ancient Dead Sea scrolls of the Holy Scriptures have been found.
- Enjoy swimming in the Dead Sea salty waters.
- Ascend Masada with a cable car.
- Breath-taking panorama of Jerusalem Old City from Mt. of Olives.
- Garden of Gethsemane with ancient olive trees.
- Walk along Via Dolorosa.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre that contains the place where Jesus was buried.
- Half-day visit to Bethlehem - the town where Jesus was born.
- Western / Wailing Wall.
- View the Temple Mount (entering depending on day of week.)
- Jewish Quater in the Old City.
- Mt. Zion.
TOUR IMPORTANT NOTES
- Tours of holy sites (Old Jerusalem) require modest dress (covered shoulders, no shortsleeves/ shorts/ shortpants).
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended for the tour.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen lotion and water are always good.
- For Dead Sea bathing, bring along a swimsuit, beach sandals and a towel. Silver jewelries must be taken off before bathing.
- Guide and Driver Gratuities/Tips (recommended by us are amounts to be paid by you to driver/guide personally after the tour):
- 4-seater (i.e. 2 pax) - $70 per day;
- 7-seater (i.e. 3-5 pax) - $90 per day;
- 10-seater (i.e. 5-7 pax) - $110 per day;
- 10-19 passengers: Guide $6, driver $4 per person per day.
NOAH TOURS QUALITY COMMITMENT
- Noah Tours is committed to high standard tours and is working with highly professional tour guides.
- Our standard is to provide the best available hotels while considering value. Although the level of the accommodations may differ slightly from hotel to hotel, we are committed to your comfort.
- We are not a low-cost company, yet our prices are competitive while maintaining the quality of the tour.
- Noah Tours is a member of the Israel Incoming Tour Operators' Association ( IITOA), the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) - a symbol of professionalism and integrity, and a member of the Japan Assosiation of Travel Agents (JATA) thus maintaining a high standard of service and ethical conduct.
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Depending on number of participants, vehicles vary in their size.
- This includes small vans up to full buses.
- This tour program can be expanded and customized for groups.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.