FACTS FOR VISITORS
Facts & Figures
- Official Name: The State of Israel
- Form of Rule: Parliamentary Democracy
- Capital: Jerusalem
- Established: The Jewish State was established in 1948 from the
- British-controlled Palestine
- Area: 20,850 km² Between Jordan Valley and theMediterranean Sea
- Forests: 5%
- Desert: 61%
- Population: 7 Million persons
- Languages: Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Religion: 79% Jews; 17.3% Muslims; 1.6% Druze; 2.1% Christians
- Currency: New Israeli Shekel (NIS)
- Time Zone: GMT+2
- Internet TLD: IL
- Country code: +972
- Anthem: Hatikvah (The Hope)
contact usThank you for your inquiry.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.
search for tours