Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
15 DAY ISRAEL AND EGYPT TOUR
The Israel and Egypt 15 Days Tour
Day 1. Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2. Monday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end the morning at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In the afternoon your group will drive to Mt. Zion, where you will visit King David's tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. End the day with an overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3. Tuesday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 4. Wednesday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5. Thursday Jordan Valley - Beith Shean - Nazareth
Check out of your hotel and say goodbye to Jerusalem. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Continue to Beit Shean, a national park containing the ruins of a Roman city. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 6. Friday Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Saturday. Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv - Eilat
After breakfast drive towards the Mediterranean coast to visit the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. From Mt Carmel you can admire the panorama of your next stop: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden: the Shrine of Bahais. Then drive along ancient water aqueduct and visit the beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Drive to Tel Aviv for a short walking tour of the Old Jaffa (time permitting) and overnight.
Day 8. Sunday. Arrival to Cairo
Transfer to Tel Aviv airport for a flight to Egypt Arrival to Cairo (*not included in the rate). Upon arrival at Cairo airport meet our representative and transfer to your hotel in Cairo for an overnight.
Day 9. Monday. Transfer to Luxor
After breakfast flight to Luxor and transfer to a 5 stars Nile Cruise. Lunch on ship. In the afternoon visit the temple complexes at Karnak and Luxor. A vast open air museum of ruined temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings, notably the Great Temple of Amen. Dinner and overnight on cruise boat. We are using luxury Nile cruise boats, operating on European standards that have acquired an excellent reputation with our travelers. Our staff is available throughout the cruise and will guide you on the land tours.
Day 10. Tuesday. Luxor - Esna - Edfu
Immediately opposite Luxor, across the River Nile, lie the monuments, temples and tombs of the Theban Necropolis, which includes the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. The archeological remains of Thebes offer a striking testimony to Egyptian civilization at its height. Among others we shall view the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, a famous female Pharaoh who during her 22 year long reign became known for her extensive expeditions and fostering of trade relations. From Luxor we sail to Esna. Two barrage bridges straddle the Nile at this point: one built by the British in 1906, and the "Electricity Bridge" built in the 1990s. If time permits we will visit the temple of Esna and the market of Esna. Our boat will negotiate its way through the lock system and sail on the Nile to Edfu for overnight.
Day 11. Wednesday. Edfu/ Kom - Ombo
Edfu is known for the major Ptolemaic temple, built between 237 BCE and 57 BCE. The Temple of Horus also known as Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus-Apollo, is the second largest temple in Egypt after Karnak and one of the best preserved. The inscriptions on its walls provide important information on language, myth, and religion during the Greco-Roman period in ancient Egypt. We continue our sail on the Nile to the town of Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty. The building is unique because everything is perfectly symmetrical along the main axis and there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods. The southern half of the temple was dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The northern part of the temple was dedicated to the falcon god Horus the Elder. A few of the three-hundred crocodile mummies discovered in the vicinity are displayed inside the temple. Sail on the Nile to Aswan for overnight.
Day 12. Thursday. Aswan - Cairo
After breakfast, disembark and at leisure in Aswan evening travel by a Sleeper Train to Cairo. Dinner and breakfast on Train.
Optional*: Abu Simble Tour to the preserved Great Temple of Abu Simbel - rescued by UNESCO from the rising waters of the Dam. Abu Simbel Great Temple was preserved by relocating 22 monuments and architectural complexes to the shores of Lake Nasser. Other monuments were relocated to countries that helped with the rescue works. The best way to get to Abu Simbel is by 45 minutes flight with a Boeing or by tour bus that takes 3+ hours each way.
Day 13. Friday. Cairo - Memphis -Saqqara - Great Pyramid of Giza
Arrive at Cairo. Full Day tour, visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis / Sakkara. Overnight at hotel in Cairo.
Day 14. Saturday. Old Cairo full day - Egyptian museum- Bazaar
Full day tour, visiting the national Egyptian Museum, Citadel (or Synagogue), Mohamed Ali Mosque, Old Cairo and famous Khan El Khalil Bazaar
Day 15. Sunday. Cairo- Departure Transfer
After breakfast Transfer to the International Cairo Airport.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $2076||USD $2341||USD $2560||USD $3266|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $770||USD $865||USD $1046||USD $1332|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $168||USD $228||USD $382||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $187||USD $187||USD $215||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $35||USD $35||USD $45||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $45||USD $45||USD $65||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Mercure / Metropolitan||Dan Panorama / Crowne Plaza||David Intercontinental / Carlton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Grand Court / Leonardo||Dan Panorama / Crowne Plaza||David Citadel / Mamilla|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel|
|Cairo||Pharaoh's Dokki / Horizon Pyramids||Oasis Cairo / Barcelo Cairo||Hilton Ramses||Marriot|
|Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruises|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 10 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts
- 1 Overnight on Sleeper Train
- 3 Nights on Nile Cruise
- Flight Cairo - Luxor
- 12 Full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- All transfers in Egypt according to the tour program
- Full board during the cruise
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Not including visa fees & border taxes
- Visa to Jordan is USD$ 25 per person
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff, etc.
- Traveler's medical & baggage insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Lunches and Dinners when not on cruise (Dinner supplement for 8 dinners can be purchased separately)
- Supplement for private transfers
- Any International Flight (The flight from Tel-Aviv to Cairo on Sunday with Air Sinai is around USD $395 per person)
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
- ASWAN – CAIRO FLIGHT: Flight from Aswan to Cairo instead of a Sleeper Train and additional overnight in Cairo, including all transfers from/to hotels. Highly recommended.
- USD $130 - rate per person for the flight Aswan – Cairo + Overnight in a First Class hotel on BB basis
- USD $180 - rate per person for the flight Aswan - Cairo + Overnight in a Superior Class hotel on BB basis
- USD $ 240 - rate per person for the flight Aswan – Cairo + Overnight in a Deluxe Class hotel on BB basis
- TEL AVIV - CAIRO FLIGHT: USD $396 - rate per person a direct flight from Tel Aviv to Cairo (on selected days), rate and tickets are subject to availability. The rate for a round trip is USD $550
- ABU SIMBLE DAY TOUR BY CAR: USD $155 - rate per person for a tour by car to Abu Simbel (on day 13).
- ABU SIMBEL DAY TOUR BY AIR: USD $355 - rate per person for a tour by air to Abu Simbel (on day 13), including 2 flights.
- ALEXANDRIA DAY TOUR : USD $190 – rate per person for a day tour to Alexandria from Cairo, visiting the Catacomb, Pompei’s Pillar, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the garden, including 1 additional overnight (First Class on BB basis). This will make the tour a 16-day tour.
Kindly note that the above rates are per person with a minimum of 2 people. In case of a single traveler, a supplement must be paid. Please contact us for more details and rates.
- The tour departs every Sunday with transfer to the hotel from the airport.
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- It is possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or after the tour dates.
- Dinner supplement in Egypt is including 3 dinners only. During the cruise it is on full board basis. In Israel, dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from day 2 and not on the last day.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of the tour
- In order to pre-issue visas, kindly send us the passports for all travelers.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $.
- The program can be extended, performed vice versa and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.